Unable to build tolerance. Help!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatFalcons, Mar 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. First off I'd like to say I'm not complaining, definitely more just curious. I'm a daily smoker, nowadays on mainly just wax, with the occasional bong pack or two mixed in. I started smoking heavily back in around 2018, yet to this day I can pull out a bowl, hit it 2-3 times, and be high for at least an hour. I have only once built the tiny sensation of getting less high than I should be getting and it was at the end of a hard week of taking dabs. All I've found about a situation (almost) exactly like mine was from a post on here in this thread in 2009, with no definitive answer or even a good speculation. I also have a disease or disorder(?) called Asian flush, which limits my ability to drink alcohol without throwing up and consequently passing out after. I doubt they're related but it's the only thing that's made sense in my head so...help..? Also I do have the ability to green out, but it's a workout.

Anyways, thanks for reading, happy smoking!

2. Smoke less and enjoy your low tolerance. The more tolerance the more you have to smoke for the same high and the sooner the high fades. If you want to build tolerance for some reason then take a booster hit when your first hit starts fading. I may not understand your goal.

3. I've pretty much been smoking daily for 10+ years, I have never noticed building a tolerance. Maybe its just because peoples bodies react different.

4. you are complaining about being able to spend less money on weed.

5. Why the hell would you want to increase tolerance? Next thing you know your tolerance will be to high and you'll be posting a thread about lowering your tolerance. I would love to have your tolerance