Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Un-supervised probation.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rosemount, May 23, 2012.

1. So I'm on probation tell Nov. and any drug alcohol charges will get me a dui. I also have to submit to dts when ever my parents ask. They no I smoke and won't quit for no small reason (haven't smoke since getting caught though), they dt me the day after for heroin, because the cop found me passed out drunk in my car and said I might be on it since I was un-responsive. So my question is if you were in my situation would you go about still smoking, or quit. My parents main problem is its illegal, other then that I cleared up the propaganda mis info they had while showing them harmful effects at the same time. They also have my pipe still almost 2 months just sitting on the fridge.