Ummmmmm?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Sep 27, 2017.

1. My plant is changing colors kinda? It's been cold as shit during nighttime here in AZ the past week about, pretty nice during the day too, 87 88 with cool breeze.. I'm on day 50 flower.. was gonna chop it yesterday but decided to wait til Monday..

It's OG kush, the plant has purple stripes since veg and has straight purple stems on fan leafs..

My other plants stems are purple as well..
    Both all outdoors no indoor.

What you guys think? Root problem? Should I chop it now to salvage it?

Attached Files:

2. It has like a pinkish hue to it.. that first pic looks purple blue almost? Is this from the nightime temps? I began flushing on Sunday, I flushed with a little Superthrive and carboload.. today I flushed with just water and carboload..

Attached Files:

3. ya colder temps will cause purpling

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah, cold nights do it. My cherry pie and Shishkaberry.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Been a little below 50 here at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just the cold temps, also flushing will cause color change. No reason to take down until the temps hit freezing or you get a lot of rain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok whewww lol you're kinda lookin like mine, the black purple spots on leaves had me thinking it was mild or some shit crazy, even tho there's low humility here.. my dumbass was tryna scratch off the black and crumbled off a piece of the tip of a leave.. I'm guessing the blackish purple tint show in on some tips of leaves is the color change? My first grow so all this new

7. That's what I figured, it's trying to squeeze out the rest if the nutes or something + cold nights

8. yep exactly right.

• Like Like x 1