Ummmm....wtf Is This?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by silverose, Jun 15, 2013.

1. None of your pics will show for me :angry:
    From what you listed as 2700k lights should be plenty. Are nodes alternating? With them vegging as long as you have, may as well flip them to 12/12. You will definenatly see sex then within 4-10 days.

2. Hm I'm not sure why they aren't showing I'll try posting them again.... I switched them back from 2700 after about 4 days with that and switch them back to my 6500k for the past 2ish weeks......was going to switch to flower tommorrow morning...I'm thinking it may be hermi.....I will repost earlier pics....and later on today post more

Attached Files:

4. I see them now lol. Pics 1+2 look male but pics 3+4 look like they have a pistil protruding out.
    I zoomed in as close as i could. From males ive had in the past, i usually get more than 1 sac at a time in the nodes. May have hermied from switching your lights back and forth. If it were me, i would leave them under the 2700k's longer until i was positive. I hope it works out in your favor.

5. If you go through my picture you'll see that mine went like this I just pulled the balls off as I only have 1 plant and it flowered normally but still have to pull her out every week or so just to keep check. Although mine did hermi its still getting frost like it should so don't worry but if you have more than 1 might be best to chop unless you don't mind weaker bud and you'll get fem seeds and have some for next time.

They will be a genetic copy of the mother plant as well because she bread with herself and not a true male

Sent from my HTC Desire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. They do look similar to yours, so I suppose I should start picking them off? Or maybe I should give it a cple days....I only have 2.... my second is about a month behind this one....but I read about a tactic where I can make it flower early....so I'm just going to put them both in flower tommorrow. Crossing fingers!

Thanks! I hope so too.....I'm thinking I should start my flower lights in the morning and wait a few days to see what happens....aww shucks if I hermied it....that means I could have had a nice female.....we shall see what happens....

Thanks for your quick replies, I was relying on you guys for the answer! :)

7. Think I effed her up....I attempted to supercrop and I'm going to lose a bit of her I'm sure.

.....I did horribly....

My main stem is still fine as I propped it with tape and its flourishing.....
    ...but two of the outer ones are....dying I think. I'm going to cut them off.......I think all in all, I could have had a gorgeous plant.....but being a newbie, I have made some eff-ups......smh just trying to get thru this as best I can now and prepare for nxt go round....

pretty sure I've got at least 9ish weeks left...just switched to 2700k light Sunday.

8. ...I tried

Attached Files:

9. i would research the LITFA method. I try to leave my plants alone as much as possible.
    real healthy plant though! 
    just my opinion if you bought 20 cfls you should have just saved for a HID, must better light penetration as opposed to cfls.
    good luck on the rest, ill be checkin in to see the outcome!

10. Thanks :D

I will check into that asap....
    Yea.....I was trying to save money using cfls
    ....bigger she got, more lights I needed....I'm sure at $7 a piece plus the $6 light fixture per light, I ended up spending the same as I would...if not more lol.....lesson learned.......

I'm glad she looks healthy to someone......she reminds me of Charlie Browns Christmas tree lol

11. yes with the HID you would have had nicer results.. beside i learned the same way you did, bought a crap ton of cfls and it just didnt go well. id just save up on the side of this grow to get some better light

just my .02c

when she was a bit younger she was doing... better :p

12. Oh, and does anyone know if its ok to sc the same branch more than once? I'd like to do the main stem once more but a little bit lower down this time

13. yea.....pretty much....mid June was her prime.

DEF going hid nxt time

14. I wouldn't try to do to much at one time. Super cropping, fimming and topping do cause the plant some stress and you do want to give it some time to recover. That branch that has a split, crack and pinch in it tape it up them put a stick in the soil and also use that to hold the branch in place by tying some string to both the branch and stick and give it time hopefully they will recover. A bad pinch or crack isn't good.

15. Oh no! I thought I was supposed to crack it. I watched a YouTube tutorial and the guy said to bend it till it pops ...Poor thing. Ok I will splint it asap. Thanks

16. I meant I THOUGHT I was supposed to crack it....not I was.....typo

17. OK, I`m not to familiar with super cropping and will have to watch some vids on it, I just top or fim. I know if you crack a branch to bad it will die off the same with a bad bend in it. When I top a plant I bend the top over and cut it right at the bend then clone the top.

18. Ok, just watched a super cropping video real quick and its similar to using a pinch method but the one pic where your stem is cracked in the middle that you circled in green doesn't look good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vacg2FZWtrk

19. ive had em crack and they knuckle up still just fine..if its read bad wrap it in micropore medical tape so it can still breathe...for super cropping i just pinch it as flat as i can the way i want it to bend then it should fold over easy

20. Ok so I just splinted the two worst ones...the others are fine. I think I will leave supercropping to the experts...im going to lst until I get more comfortable......
    Hopefully she will pull thru....

I pulled all the balls off(6), that I saw Sunday and hvnt found anymore...and hopefully no more show!

At this point if I get 1/2 oz I will be happy......lol...
    So serious tho