Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ummm...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elykyle, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Im kinda high right now and i have some questions to ask. when i get "high" does it feel like a kinda drunk weird high cause i meet high people and they seem normal almost and calm and stuff. They go to school and drive cars. I feel like I have a different feeling. Almost I stay hige FOREVER! like 6+ hours and if i sleep i somtimes wake up high.

2. I take it you're new to smoking.

3. yeah being new to smoking its much more intense, after your tolerance catches up youll become chill most likely

4. it's cuz you have a low tolerance. once you've been smoking for a couple months, you can do anything high and ppl won't even know ur high. or u might be like me and have to get high to function properly.

5. I barely understood what you said... Yep, you're high. Keep toking!

6. I've come to a conclusion. You're really high. Keep it up. :smoking:

7. That in combination lead to like 5 minutes of laughter