Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ummm......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NuGZ23, Jan 25, 2009.

1. so i made a really sick bong outta nalgene bottle and a laser pointer for a slider(i think its called a slider) last night and was wondering how much water i should put in, should the stick part(dunno what its called) be in the water or just above it

2. ..*sigh*

The "stick" should be in the water. Dont fill it above the height of the bowl.

3. Last night after using my homemade I looked at the stem (made from a pen) and realized it was melted down a little after 2 bowls.
    I don't know if the melted plastic affected me, but my high was pretty damn good, lol.

4. i made mine from a highlighter and the laser pointer fit PERFECTLY

5. Thats happened to me. Unless its black, i dont think it burned so you should be okay. I suggest you stop using though, or extend the pen to the bowl with tinfoil

6. Hahaha i don't think the plastic would've made the high better.

And thanks for the sig quote :p

7. I had to take it out, I realized that it was too large. But I'll always remember what you said, it was funny as hell!

I need to make a new bong. One where shit don't melt. Or I can just save up for a glass one, but I am low on money. =(