The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ummm

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Nov 23, 2003.

?

ummmmmm

1. ummmmmm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ummmmmmm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ummmmmmmm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ummmmm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. no more mmmmm's....lol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. yummmmm twinkies......

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hey critter how's it going m8, must be nightime down under, critter 11's on.....lol.....i'm just out ma bed, and on a wake and bake session........so what was the poll reffering to?.....lol......couldn't help myself.....i need twinkies......Peace out......Sid

2. crack me up critter...

3. stml.[​IMG] what are twinkies ?????? Port and tasty cheese my friend.

4. l love you [​IMG]

5. I guess I'll have to say ummmm..

I don't like twinkies!!!!

6. Am I reading this poll wrong or is it as dumb as it really is?

7. You're reading it wrong. This is the absolute deepest poll I've ever seen.

Bravo Critter, bravo.

8. um..

tasty cheese and port? sounds like a match made in heaven to me!

9. or mix an match... port wine chesse

10. easy cheese kicks ass

reminds me of the dude dog in goof troop that makes the leaning tower of cheeza and then gobbles it down, you know hes stoned too.

11. easy cheese, is that the cheese you's have in the states that comes out an aerosol can?.........Peace out.......Sid

12. Unless they've come up with another one since I last tried "aerosol cheese", you might be thinking of that wonder of all wonders in the processed cheese food category "Cheese Whiz". It's not really cheese. It's a "cheese food", like saying it's cheese flavored coagulated oleoresin. Sounds appetizing, doesn't it? It doesn't have quite the powerful aerosol pressure of Silly String, but if you've tried it, you can see the resemblance. You know, they might even be made from the same ingredients!

Grasscity Deals Near You