ummm i dont even know where to begin

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by wizzardd, Dec 21, 2011.

1. #1 wizzardd, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    My plants growth is stunted, it is growing faster on one side, the bottom leaves are turning yellow and dying. the leaves seem thick and bent in the middle. help me i'm scared!

Attached Files:

2. What are the circumstances of your grow? soil, watering habits, type of water, nutrients if any, lighting, how old is the plant, what strain is it...that type of stuff.

You just said, "I have brown hair, green eyes, am 5'9, who am I?" :D

3. hey skunk :wave:

you forgot too add to the end of that quote "and im scared." :D :D :D

"I have brown hair, green eyes, am 5'9, i am scared, who am I"

the way the leaves are, ima lean toward a pH problem. yes more specs please :smoke:

-OSUB

4. Well actually that was me, and I don't scare too easily :)

5. its about 6 weeks old, strain is mango, i gave it a standard botanicare 3 part nutrient mix about 2 weeks ago and that burned it so i switched back to water. the soil is miracle grow organic, but before it was transplanted it was in miracle grow seed starter. i have 1/2 inch of perlite on top of soil to control the gnats. i think i may have over watered it too. oh, and i have no money for a ph kit, so im kinda working blind at the moment. life is difficult

6. If you transplant that plant into something other than Miracle Grow soil, you will be ok. The plant doesn't like the MG soil. Timed release nutrients cause problems.

7. i have heard that the organic stuff that im using right now is ok

8. Stunted growth, red stems.... feed that bitch!