Ummm Ave Satanas?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by IndicaGod, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Does anyone one else find Levayan Satanism appealing?

2. Beats the Christian view where you constantly remind yourself you're not worthy of God's greatness and how much of a pitiful retarded scumbag you are.

3. 1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

4. I especially like number 8

5. I watched that 666 revealed documentary (which was mostly disappointing) and the way one of the members explained it was sort of appealing, minus the dark rituals and gothic clothes.

He mentioned that most of the 7 deadly sins just lead to pleasure. I've been indulging in slothfulness lately and I don't see what the problem is.:confused_2:

6. Not one bit. LaVey was a con-artist who created the "Church of Satan" to make money off unsuspecting saps who were lured in by the shock value. Furthermore, Laveyanism is just a port of Ayn Rand's Objectivism dressed up in theatrics. At the philosophical level, LaVey's "Satanism" is a parade of hedonistic egocentrism that has nothing at all to do with the advancement of one's mind, body, or soul.

In other words, its a load of crap.

7. Like any other religion^

8. If I'm not down with the good guy, why would I possibly want to worship the bad guy?

9. I might if Satan was real. The concept of Satan is even more laughable than God.

10. Why do you need to follow anything?

11. Hail Satan my friend!

12. In LaVeyan Satanism, Satan isn't an actual thing they worship. He's more of a figurehead, a mascot if you will