Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

umm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Oct 13, 2008.

1. i saw that post about her step sister coughing around cigarette smoke.. and could die if she smokes??? i cannot breath when my mom smokes cigarettes .. but i smoke weed and im fine? now you got me buggin out idk lol

2. i dunno what post you're talking about but i die around cig smoke too, just cuz i dont like it and it kinda fucks with my asthma.
    but i smoke weed and im fine.

3. i sit in my tiny apartment full of cigarette and weed smoke. not hard to chong up a studio apartment.

4. i am fine with weed when i inhale the smoke, but sometimes when i inhale cigarette smoke, i cough probably because its alot harsher and i dont smoke cigarettes that often

5. THC (or something in weed) is a bronchiodilator which means it opens up your airways while I think nicotine (or something else in tobacco) has the opposite effect. I experienced this last night as I usually don't smoke cigarettes but I got so drunk and high that I couldn't say no lol. I would advise anyone with asthma to steer clear of cigarettes

6. Indeed. It was used to treat asthma and other airway-related problems way back when.