Umm... WTF just happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Minggut, Feb 14, 2010.

1. #1 Minggut, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    I just shot myself in the foot with a .22 sports pistol loaded with rat shot from about a 2 to 3 feet away. What the fuck should I do? I'm so fucking high with my bro Jack... it doesn't really hurt cos it's tiny ball bearings and we're trainwrecked, but... WTF? It's not bleeding much, and I got bandages on it. Jack owes me 20 now.

EDIT: No major arteries hit I think... Wow. I'm not going to fucking die.

2. proof that Darwin was right....:smoking:

3. #3 Minggut, Feb 14, 2010
    EPIC LULZ MAAAAN! (Ow.)

BTW I took off my shoe, and it seems the bleeding is mostly just from exterior grazes... only 4 pellets actually broke the skin. We gotta get these out man, wish me luck :)

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENmMtZaVvDk]YouTube - Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle: Marijuana Kills[/ame]

first thing I thought of

5. Ahhh, callin bullshit early on this one, lemme see a few pics?

6. If I shot my self in the foot, the first thing I would do is post some pics. :D

7. Probably just going to hurt for awhile. I saw a dude get shot in the leg with a .22 on Cops and it didn't even break the skin.

8. i find that hard to believe. a .22LR round can travel upwards of one mile.

9. OP said he shot himself with rat shot. That means that theres a bunch of tiny pellets in a plastic capsule instead of a solid bullet.

you need to get those pellets out of your foot or you will probably get an infection or something bad

10. Where the pics at? Lets see something bloody... :)

11. Pics pics pics pics pics pics...pics.

12. I agree man, i shoot 22's all the time and they can rip through alot of shit, Ive shot through 2 phonebooks and a 1/2 inch piece of plywood lined up and it went through it all. A 22 can definitely break the skin.

13. I got shot in the thigh when I was younger with a .22

It broke the skin

It hurt.

I have a scar.

14. #14 Minggut, Feb 14, 2010
    We got the pellets out now... looks okay, and it's clean and bandaged now. Hurts like a bitch... Would've posted pics actually, but my Photobucket account was banned because I kept putting dirty pics on it XD will try to fix but not likely.

Will keep you posted... we can't phone the clinic either, as we're still stupidly high...

15. Guys,I just shot myself in the foot with a 12 gauge shotgun.Wtf do I do?

16. Cry I guess.

17. smoke a bowl in remembrance of the bottom half of your leg.

18. Ok,thanks for the advice.I've been waitin here since 2 for someone to answer,I'm surprised I haven't bled out.Just gotta hop over to my pipe and bud now....