umm wtf is this

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fonzi03, Feb 12, 2011.

1. this is a cellphone pic taken through a microscope of a stem from my last grow...theyve been sitting around for a while and when i checked it out i saw these pollup? looking things...any clue what they are?

Attached Files:

2. Could be dehydrated or not fully developed trichomes.

3. trichomes bro. look at your bud under that and you will see those.

4. nope guys look closer...ill try to get a better pic but the balls are fuzzy not THC like lol.....i check out all my bud under this same microscope so i know what trichomes look like lol but these things look like trichomes with a weird fuzzy ball stuck on top....could this possibly be pollen?

also theyre very yellow and not white,cloudy or amber

5. looks like resin to me make some hash!

6. Maybe some sort of a trichome mutation?

7. Very good point, look at the 4th photo on the right undo his link. Looks exactly the same as you described.

8. #9 deacon, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    its a shroom...not good:smoke:never seen em..any more..or it might be a type of scale

9. #10 fonzi03, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    i was thinking along the lines of mold as well....imma try and go grab a better picture real quick but without the microscope it looks like there is a circular patch on the stem were it looks like a yellow patch of trichs kinda but still a little off....then when you put it under the scope the stalk of it is very thin and then the ball end the best way i can describe it is like a sea urchin but soft looking

also it looks like these two pictures mixed....the stalk of the first with the second one on the tip of it

Attached Files: