umm...what just happened?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonedMortal, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I'm pretty sure this amazing girl is into me, so I invited her over tonight to hang out. She was gonna drink and I knew she had to drive home so I said it would be better if she drank tomorrow or new years but it would still be cool if she came over. And after a while she replies with "Not tonight man, sorry"

Like.....am I that high I just fucked up? Cause I'm confused as shit

2. She wanted an excuse to fuck you. Being drunk was her excuse. Nice guys finish last, no offense but you blew it op.

You should have got her drunk, told her she can't drive because she's too drunk and she could crash at your place until she sobered up, then smasher her box.

3. IF a girl gets an idea in her head just agree or you will not get laid

4. Stay away from this one, OP.

Trust me.

5. I dont understand women, i never will.

I think she may of got a better offer.

6. There are too many possibilities here... Maybe Omega is right and she just wanted to use "drunk" as an excuse to ride your dick. Maybe she expected that you'd invite her to stay over rather than telling her to drink some other time. Maybe she only planned on having a drink or two and still being able to drive herself home and she didn't like you trying to "baby" her or whatever.

Or hell, maybe she just ended up with other plans.

I don't know, only she knows. :p

7. This. I'm really fucked up right now and as I read i thought u were gonna pull that, which would have been some intercost

8. She wanted someone to fuck, not a dad.

9. Well I just got an O of Mango Deathstar xTrainwreck and she wants to burn so she might come by after work. So lets try this again

10. This time be a man and fuck her OP
    SMASH her fucken box

It's quite possible she is using you for alcohol and weed, if so, rape her. Simple

11. Bingo

12. Shes bringing her own bud and drinkage.

13. Lol drinkage. I laughed at that cause it sounds like something my friends would say even though it's not even trying to sound like a real word.

14. Smash for the city!

15. Oh ok! Go get em speed racer

16. She clearly just wants to ride your schlong and is using getting inebriated as an excuse to do it "not awkwardly" the first go-around. Girls do it all the time. Just follow along, go with the motions, and get laid. You can't miss here.

Go get 'em, tiger.

17. Pee in her pooper OP

18. Yeah she called you "man"... You fucked up

19. Quick update. We just hung out for the first time. We went on a blunt cruise, i rolled a fatty and we drove alog the back roads of my town, conversing and comparing music.
    She wants to hang out again tomorrow.

20. there ya go, keep conversing bucko! <3