Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

um

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jfresh420, Mar 25, 2010.

1. well i think im gunna try and make those firecracker things..only question is..i noticed everybody who does em mostly uses fresh herb they just bought..and then cook it..my question is,can i used vaped bud? and then not have to bake them? like just sprinkle the vaped bud onto them and eat em as is??

2. Negative.

I have heard of people letting them sit for an extended period of time instead of baking them, but I think it takes quite a while.

Using vaped bud, I'd imagine you'll need a lot more plant matter to get the desired effects. Good luck choking that down. ;):p

3. yea unless your a select breed of stoner(hilikus) firecrackers are horrible, nothing worse then burnt weed and peanut butter all up in your teeth and gums making you get dry heaves ugghhh...

4. Or a select breed of people who don't make them properly.

I've made literally about 40 of them now, none of them had "burnt weed" or "burnt peanut butter". They don't taste the best but they are definitely worth it. Just gotta give it another try brah.

5. ok ok maybe not burnt but definitely dry enough to reak havoc on my mouth where i chugged a arizona iced tea as fast as possible, and was definitely not enjoyable...

6. well im sorry to hear that but they still dont sound properly made. Mines dont cause dryness of mouth and I only usually need a few gulps of water. And the high from mine have been really strong and really enjoyable