um..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jfresh420, Jan 31, 2010.

1. going on umm..i would say a week now maybe a little extra..andboth my plants only have 4 tiny leaves still..is this normal? are they not getting enough light? too much water? help..oh and they seem to keep getting taller but thats about it..:(

2. #2 Bohbo, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    More precise time would help, a week since sprouting, a week since planting, a week since germination, be as specific as possible.

From seed I am guessing?

Well, what kind of light do you have and how close is it?

Whats y our watering schedule? What is medium? How heavy are pots? Is the medium getting dry when you go to water? young plants will need very little watering while they develop roots (most likely).

Well you got a week of growth and they are moving up... so you can't be doing too bad.

My suggestion:
    Start your own journal on a legal pad or excel or something. Whatever is easiest and convenient for you. And record your watering / nutes / general observation of plant health (subjective obviously). WRITE IT DOWN you won't remember details from a week ago let alone a month ago. Keep good records it helps you more than anyone.

As you can see from above info is important. People need a pic or good information to help you out.

3. smells like a cop

4. well i just said screw it and just gave up..maybe ill try again some day..but to answer some of ur questions..i only watered when the top was dry,and i bought a "grow light" from home depot thats a 15w FL and i also had a 25w FL helping out and they seemed to make them grow like wicked then all of a sudden growth stopped?and i dont get this whole "nute" thing..like does ne one make a pre mixed soil so i will NEVER have to do ne thing except water and transplant ha?i just barly have time anymore...always working.

5. Probably the wisest thing you have ever done.