um this is my house. go be rude somewhere else!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tappakeggabrew, Feb 14, 2011.

1. So we have this exchange student living at our house right now, its actually my parents house so its the four of us. well last night my parents went to valentines dinner so i decide to smoke a bowl with her and she gets this phone call during our sesh and its her little dealer boy toy or whatever. this kid is quickly dancing his way onto my bad side. she says to home yeah you can come over if you want my host parents arent home. well wtf its my house not yours you can ask me of he can come over. anyways he gets here and she is in her room. but he just walks right into my fucking house. whats okay about that? nothing. thats what. its my fucking house and this kid whos younger than me and tried to tell me i should call him next time i need bud just comes into my fucking house with out knocking or ringing the bell or calling her to say hes here or any fucking thing. im like sooooo pissed still. im trying to get over it but jeez man. have some respect i wouldnt just waltz into your house. thats really wack man.

2. Sounds like you need to sit down and have a serious talk with the exchange student. Make her understand that just because she's a guest doesn't mean she doesn't have to follow rules. Tell her the house rules, or even print them up and post them somewhere as a reminder

I also HATE when people disrespect my house and property. That shit don't fly well with me at all.

3. lol sounds like he busted down your door before making you wash his feet. Then after you dried your hands you came on here to tell us about it.

You wanna fuck the exchange girl or what?

so did you put him in his place?

4. man i was so stoned i just stared at him. he asked me where she was. also this might sound gay but we dont let boys upstairs really. i grew up with 3 sisters and that kinda shit just doesnt fly around here. im stuck between a rock and a hard place kinda because i dont want to have to fucking babysit her ass but strangley enough i do babysit her ass alot. it sucks and she uses my fucking expensive shampoo i know that whiney but come on. get your own shampoo. i told her to tell him he cant just walk in here. its not my fucking job to teach that boy manners. i really wish everyone could be responcible for their own self. ugh.

5. for some reason i feel like this is a troll

6. When you're about to get your dick sucked its hard to remember to knock on the door.;)

7. Yeah bro i hear ya. If ya feel that strongly about it you gotta stand up for what you believe. Right off the bat you shoulda told him "shes upstairs buddy but you dont just walk into my house without knocking".

Actually if someone just busted in my door unexpectedly i would first say who the fuck are you. I would definitely want him to have to explain himself right off the bat.

I dunno man i think confronting the problem as it happens is a better idea than letting it go and thinking about what you shoulda done. Fuck that kid and smoke another bowl.

8. well ill be honest. i hope im not a troll lol. i really dont know what that is. i always almost look it up on google but i never do. what is a "troll?":confused:

9. I always respect not only my dealers house but all my friends. Its just polite to give them a heads up before you come over. They usually just say come right in anyway but always tell them your there :smoke:

10. Oh and its someone who posts something that isnt real either to get attention or just for teh lulz:D

11. it would be totally different if i even liked this kid, but he has been a douche to me in the past. ugh. i want my house back! i know thats like horrible that i have a hard time sharing my house with her but ugh. she could put her dishes in the dish washer. and not bring such shady people into my house. its like a million little things that she does make me resent her. ugh its tiring feeling stressed lke this all the time.

12. well im defiantly not that. i can see why people would do that. but really he did just walk the fuck into my house. not okay man. hes lucky i didnt go karate on his ass. i just started!! lol. i can front knuckle punch like a champ. lol

13. I had the opposite problem today, I Invited a friend over to smoke a few bowls, everything was fine, but one thing that got to my nerves was how the dude was just way too polite, every single time he needed something, he'd be like, Dude can I use your lighter (which is on the table right infront of us) and a few minutes later, dude, can I bum a cigarette ? this goes on for like 3 times...gah...

and then a bit later I told him that we should eat something on the kitchen, was cooking some pork earlier, told him to sit down and eat with us (my brother was there) and he went, Dude, Is it really fine If I eat with you guys ? i'm like :| <--- that face the whole time.

we go back in, and he again, with the politeness, asks if He could bum another cig and use the lighter, I had it and just, dude, if you're gonna smoke just get one from the pack and light, you don't have to ask every single time. It's not like I'm gonna say no, Who says no to people bumming cigarettes anyway, unless it's the last stick or you've been bumming for days.
    lol

14. If these things bother you so much you should really consider telling your parents so that they can tell her. No one should be allowed to be a slob at someones house, let alone a house that has accepted you for a period of time. The whole point in them being an exchange student is to see how it is to live somewhere else that they are not used to. She may not be used to having to do these simple tasks that most people were taught how to do. Now is your family's turn to show her how things run in a completely different household.

15. Be honest and tell her how you feel man. Fuck that shit I would be just as pissed.

16. Um...grow a pair and stand up for yourself?

People will do what you allow them to do, particularly on your property. If you don't want them doing something, you need to lay down the law, not just bitch about it.

Someone I know once disrespected a close friend in my house. I called him at 8am the next morning, woke his hungover ass up, and told him straight that he was NEVER to speak to any of my friends like that and he wouldn't be getting invited back to our house. And to this day, he has never been back in my house. Nobody's coming into my place being disrespectful to people I love. PUNKS! lol :smoke:

17. i get it, she needs to learn respect. but since that guy deals why just not rock up to his place without calling or shit for bud? see how he likes it

18. sorry but u better put the bitch in her place

just be like THIS IS AMERICA BITCH!

19. This is AMERICAAA! *kicks into hole* lol :smoke:

20. It's a girl, how can she physically put a guy in his place?

Next time tell him to GTFO, and give the other bitch a good'ol slap.