Um not sure what happened last night

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blowit by the o, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Well it was a crazy Wednesday night I guess. I woke up this morning back at my house but I have no recollection if anything past 1 in the morning when I was going steady with the shots. According to my friends I got with three girls, which is totally out of my usual never happened before. I can barely ever get with one. That's the shirty part because I seriously can't remember any part of me hooking up with any of them at all. I also have no idea how I got home since my friends didn't take me home and I certainly didn't drive there. I really wish I could remember what happened, so I could reexamine my moves that got me with these three girls because they are all definitely out of my league. And I really don't think my friends are lieing to me because all three girls hit me up this morning. But How do I approach this with them? Should I pretend I remember hooking up with them or be like yea I can't even remember you at all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hell yeah pretend. That's da game son.

sounds like you got roofied bruh...by dem hoes

3. Bang all 3 again, it should be better this time.

4. Dude those chicks videoed you sucking a dildo and are spreading it around on facebook.

5. #5 Omega369, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    Dammmmmnnnn OPs a pimp

Goes to show you have an inner pimp, and being that drunk released your beast.

Omega369 :wave:

6. Just pretend you remember them. Meet all of them and pick the best. Also don't worry about putting it back together. That's called beer fear its all part of the fun getting shit faced

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Gangsta shit. Been there. Probably hottest girl I've ever kissed I was drunk when I did it

8. Let then know you don't remember them and hope for round 2. Hahahah

9. The OP has a sore asshole and dont know why.

10. They are called "blackouts".   Dangerous sign of too much drinking.   Drink up.

11. #11 usandthem, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    I had a friend that had a night like that. He woke up with a sore butt and a bad taste in his mouth.

12. tell your friend I haz aidz