Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultra Wash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joego, May 11, 2011.

1. So basically I have a friend whom never, I repeat never smoked pot or had anything to do with it, until I saw him after he got out of college, first year and he thought it'd be funny to slip me a treat that had thc in it. That being said I just had an interview today and go in for a saliva test on friday. I ate this on mother's day. It really didn't feel too strong to me. So my question is does the ultra Klean Ultra wash actually work, they guarantee it 500% Over in the area I live in its only 11.99 for it at a smoke shop. I'm not sure if this will work. Any thoughts?

2. sounds like you need to pay your friend a visit with a bat.

3. I wouldn't trust something thats $11.99 but I have no experience with it so I cant say.

4. ah yeah well its on sale, everywhere else for it online is like $35-50
    not sure been reading up a little and possibly using peroxide a few times a day will also help.

5. If you have been reading up then you should know that THC may only be detectable in saliva/oral fluid for 2–6 hours in most cases.

Better safe than sorry I suppose.

6. yeah this, except i say fuck wasting money on the product

7. Alright cool, thanks guys
    I'll just be drinking a lot more water, and cran-grape drank