Ultra Music Festival

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by weedhead420, Feb 10, 2008.

1. This year me and a couple buddies plan on going to miami for ultra...My questions are

a)has anyone here been
    b)if you have been, how did u like it

for anyone who does not know what ultra is: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_Music_Festival

2. everybody that i've talked to has said its awesome

3. comon...surely some more people have gone

4. i didnt go to ultra but i went to bang fest 06 which is
    almost the same shit in the same park but ultra
    fest is better than bang fest

when i was at bang everybody was rolling
    when i saw damien marley perform ppl were toking bowls. Js, and blunts everywhere
    u could smell the weed in the air :smoking:
    i saw ppl get taken away in stretchers (idk the cause maybe overdose)

the price of rolls sky rocket during ultra fest and they are hard 2 find
    im still not sure if im going this year though
    its kinda of pricey i remember rolling at bang and i was so thirsty and a
    medium size water bottle was $5

overall i enjoyed it

if u have any questions about miami or ultra than shoot

5. I am not from miami, but if I was I would be there. Sounds sick.

6. Im from DC and pretty sure I'm gonna head down to Ultra Fest in Miami this year.

For the previous poster...are rolls seriously hard to find at this party? I can't believe that. Are undercovers heavy and out trying to catch buyers?

What are the ladies like:) ???

7. I'm in the medical program at UM, I've been to ultra the past 4 years and its the 10th anniversary. I love it, rolls are easy to find there from what I remember last year, although I wasnt looking as I was already prepared=X. What I suggest is coming the week before ultra to hit up all the cool pool parties in south beach.

8. Id fucking LOVE to be there the week before for the pool parties...but work definitely won't allow that.

Will it be hard to find people willing to sell at Ultra? Are they going to be quality or will it be some bogus laced bullshit?

9. No way. Rolls are so easy to find at Ultra. Everyone is in some sort of other world. As long as you dont come off as sketchy or anything you could easily find someone to sell you rolls.

10. i'm going to this- best lineup i've ever seen for a music festival in the states. totally legendary... i'm hoping that decent e isn't hard to find. sasha & digweed forever!

11. yeeeeaaaah...the clock is ticking just a little over 2 more weeks:)

anyone got any ideas for after parties???

I think I'm headed to "Amnesia Ibiza" at Nocturnal or
    "Contagious Musiq Showcase" at Area 51.

peep the link:
    http://www.wintermusicconference.com/thelist/list.php?DAY=29

Anyone know about any of the other after parties or any of those venues I mentioned??? never been to either of them.

12. Its pretty fuclong cool man. I wish i didnt live here so i could have a fun road trip to it! There are different stages everywhere and everyone is wearing crazy trippy shit.. and everyone of course is on hardcore drugs. for me, it will be the magical caps!

P.S. i suggest all of you head to mansion in south beach for the after party!

13. haha...well I'll glady trade you. you come live here in DC, and take Miami:)

I've heard about Mansion...it's not some kinda upscale yuppy club is it? Not to sound like an adict...lol...but I'm basically looking to be around people rolling as hard as I am. I can't stand being around drunks when I'm rolling.

14. I would be there in fucking SECONDS if the plane tix were not $400+ :cry:

Tiesto (!!:eek:), BT, Sasha & Digweed, Ferry, PVD, AVB, deadmau5, Benny Benassi, MSTRKRFT, Justice, Digitalism, Boys Noize, Robbie Rivera, David Guetta, Fedde Le Grand, Dirty South!!

^^OMG plurgasms through the fucking roof. A lineup ordained by hEaven itself :smoke:

If anyone here is going, be safe and have a fucking blast for me eh? :D

[​IMG]

15. EVERYONE is rolling inside mansion because everyone just came from ultrafest, theres not a single person there that wasnt at ultrafest trust me!!

16. niiiiiice:) well that might have to be my after party spot then.

what about those two places I mentioned before??? Nocturnal and Area 51?? Are those places any good?? They're a HELL of a lot cheaper than Mansion...lol.

17. i havent been to area 51 after ultra but ive been there for a rave. Its huge. I think u should go there or to mansion, a lot of people go to prive' also.

18. Ultra is going to be awesome this year. I went last year too- amazing:D! I had recently also went to Marley Fest, and Langerado in Miami, which were both amazing. Basically, anyone and everyone should go to Ultra, it's a great music experience.

Blaze up, roll, do whatever, just go, listen to music, and be safe!:smoking:

19. Ultra was the best it's ever been this year. Anybody who came out knows this...Deadmau5 brought down the hau5. the last year in bicentennial cause there building a museum there, werever it is next year it's still gonna be two days of your life you will tell your grandkids about.

20. The lineup this year looked bonkers, wish I could have made it! :(