Ultra Music Festival 2011, Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Mr.Burnsalot, Jan 6, 2011.

1. oh man i just checked out the starscape line up.. dubnation and dance tent alone makes me wanna go...so far away from me though, travel expenses blow

2. Based on the types of people on my facebook that went I'm glad I didn't go.
    That shit was cool back in 04-06 before everyone knew what it was.

3. you just looked at it? wow i was waiting for that shit for sooo long, saw it within minutes of when it dropped

im from boston and im def going, idk how im gonna get there but i will, i CANNOT miss that lineup...bassnectar headlines the festie, then zeds dead, excision and datsik, and FLUX PAVILLION and DOCTOR P set, that shit is gonna be wild...me and my friends are considering getting a hotel room in atlantic city for after the festie, drive down there asap and chill hard for a few, i probly wouldnt even do a lot of gambling, just chill at the pool or sumthing

i really wanna check out Feed Me, Dirtyphonics, Dieselboy, EOTO, and Infected Mushroom but those all depend on lineup times...so much dubstep, its gonna be insane

the thing i love about one day festies is that you have one day to rage your face off, you dont have to hold back at all cuz at multiple day festies you really gotta worry about tolerances and how much money ur spending on drugs to get through the weekend, for one day its just go fucking nuts

4. haha ya thats why people die at starscape!
    and you should keep your eye on southwest, they do cheap flights to MD, other wise just gotta road trip/cheap hotel. im gonna talk to my friends and hopefully i can get some people together to drive down and rage