Ultra Music Festival 2011, Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Mr.Burnsalot, Jan 6, 2011.

1. But like I mentioned, there are cops and narcs out but they will for the most part leave you alone. I mean, you fucking SMELL the bud in the air while cops are walking around. They know damn well what's going on. At night everyones walking around with pacifiers and sunglasses and bottles of water with vicks shoved up their nose....you think they don't know what's up? They do, but they can't arrest 150,000 people. The only ones who get caught are the really stupid ones. Have some common sense and if someone asks you, say you don't have and they will leave you alone. It's just too risky selling, not worth it.

2. damn the shit is already sold out.

3. well it is worth it, any dealer whos been around the block knows whats up...i mean u could make madd money at a place like ultra with selling drugs, enough to pay for the whole trip

if i went to ultra the first thing id want is to find and blow some fire coke from the miami area, probly soooo much better than the stuff i get in boston

4. No idea I don't touch the stuff lol but lots of bud that's for sure. We never run out of that :D

I'm going to start getting ready!! Bye guys!!

5. First night was awesome, got hit up by a narc for bud, don't em don't have don't know anybody, then about an hour later when I was smoking my joint he told me there's no smoking with the look of if you don't put it out you're getting arrested, so I ate that shit in front of him. At least I smoked half of it Hahah

6. Sweet merciful Jesus, what a weekend O__O

7. this year was the worst for narcs...or they coulda been normal people, idk, tough to tell sometimes. i had tons of people each day ask me for drugs. But it was weird tho, so many people were asking me it got old after a while, i was literally about to bust out my graffiti marker and write on my shirt DONT ASK ME FOR DRUGS. When im on a shit ton of acid and molly and im in the zone riding the music waves like literally seeing music and feeling like im manipulating it (haha yes that much acid) last thing i want is to be bothered nonstop by randoms. And i look like a 'normal' person (whatever that is...) haha, but you know, im not dressed up in all the rave gear and im lil older i dont look like the type of person thats holding. sooo i found it soo odd that so many asked me this year. i go to a lot of fests too for both jam bands and electronic music. - all the big ones and lots of smaller ones , and im a phish head, dead head and cheese head... i go to a shit ton of shows all over and NEVER was i hassled for drugs soo much than this weekend.... but its also worth noting that most of the camp out fests, the dealers will come to you as soon as you are putting up your tent so really no need to go looking for anything...haha the camp outs are a buffet of anything you want. anywho, xtc was the number one asked for, followed by lsd, then pot, then ketamine...no one asked for coke tho... or shrooms...

overall AMAZING weekend tho...lots of great sets and parties. i slept 6hrs total between friday at 10am till monday 6am. the sunday school event was spectacular as always...SOLID techno for 36hrs! richie hawtin playing till the sunrise was magical!

8. Everyone asks everyone for drugs at festies.

I do agree with you spartan, when I am in the zone I absolutely hateee it when people ask me for drugs, totally kills my high.

9. no one asked for coke? dude in miami coke would be the first drug im looking for haha

but yeah after a while it does get annoying when people keep asking you, do u look like a wook? i always ask wooks for drugs when im looking

10. Friday night finished half a bottle of ciroc& 6 beers so I was drunk as fuck, and some how snuck backstage on friday night with some milf, smoked a joint while chilling by some trees back there and made out with her.. :( I take back the milf part now that I look at the pictures I took with her. Damn you alcohol!!! Saturday I smoked for awhile goodshit, and Sunday was wow just fucking best part of the entire weekend. I was rolling hard & looking around for my asian friend in the wheelchair. If you went to ultra you probably saw me & him haha. We got to enter through the VIP entrance & cut the line which i though was awesome of them. Then later in the night I went off to take a piss and he was with my other friend so I though he left, I walked out the VIP exit to the first security guard and asked if she saw him go by she said no so I went back into ultra but stopped at the VIP table and asked the girl she didnt see him either but she clipped my ticket & gave me a wrist band!! Pic below. I went into VIP and that shit hit me H.A.M, I got so much video on my gopro I might make a 2nd YouTube channel to post it for you guys. But none the less it was probably the best weekend ever oh and I got laid before ultra started Sunday, plus went to clevelander an pulled a fucking model status chick after dancing with her for like 8 hrs till they closed & buying her a steal.

Attached Files:

11. The pic below is the girl before ultra maybe I'll post model status later :D

12. Jesus christ... I'm still trying to recover from this weekend. I felt so drained.. I'm getting my energy back though. Oh, I lost my camera at the airport on sunday... I called them and they basically told me to get paid on that. Pure MDMA was had on saturday night and the camera was pretty useless after that anyway. Benni Benassi stole the show for me. :bongin:

13. Skrillex was the bomb....and definitely still worn out from this weekend

14. god damn, im glad you all had fun, i had a ton of friends who went and i was getting amped watching the videos they posted. im gonna have to make it down next year fooooor sure

15. I'm getting my early bird ticket the second they go on sale you can count on that. Fuck it I'm buying like 4 of them. A bunch of my friends went and said it was insaneeeeeeeee...I regret selling my ticket.

16. theres better festies, im sure it was nuts but theres a lot better festival experiences to be had than just ultra...the production is the only thing that makes ultra so good, the lineup has like all the same headliners every year

17. I want to try and make it to Bisco and Big Up this year.

18. I rolled for the first time at ultra and it was amazing, definitely think it's something id do again if I was at something like that. Im trying to get another car so after spending like a grand that weekend I need to save before I travel again. Lol

19. yeah im def going to bisco..i really wanna go to starscape and i have the money, its jus a question of how im gonna get there, i could drive but i really dont want to

probly electric zoo also, obviously the lineup isnt out yet but its def a big possibility