Ultra Music Festival 2011, Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Mr.Burnsalot, Jan 6, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl3kqfjxtm0]YouTube - Nero - Guilt (HD)[/ame]

Seeing them on Saturday. I'm going crazy LOL.

2. Sold my ticket to Ultra but still going to be in Miami. Anyone down to meet up at an after party?

3. Royksopp ahhh <3 dubstep, and Burns that sucks man its gonna be a good time. I'm going with a few people I'll see whats up after the concerts, and what everyone wants to do.

4. Why would you do such a thing? Lol.

5. i want to go sooo so oh so bad i would do almost anything to get my hands on some tickets

6. bc the lineup is average at best...theres only one headliner id wanna see...the after parties and other stuff going on around miami will be worth it just to be down there

7. ^eh not the best but it ended up being pretty fuckin good imo

tomorrow :D

-1.jpg

got lots of other things i'm not at liberty to show, too. it's gonna be a good weekend.

8. Tomorrow is the day :)

9. Bob saget sucks dick for coke I could only imagine what people would do for Ultra tickets :eek:

10. Day 2 blue column <3

11. damn i feel bad for my boys going...on saturday Moby, Boys Noize, and Skream and Benga all play the same time slots...thats SUCH a hard decision....then on sunday Kill The Noise and The Chemical Bros play the same set too

on day 1 i wuld be sooooo bored lol

12. Benga = monkey

13. arrrghghhghgh i wanna go so bad but... sold out?!?!?!?
    is it possible to sneak in :cool:

14. dude if i lived around there id sooooo try to sneak in, but id never advise anyone to try this unless ur already around the miami area anyways...im sure theres a way, specially once it gets dark out, at worst find a spot with only one guard and pay him off, i work security at a concert/sporting venue and if people offer me money im usually more than willing to help lol

15. sweet! i'm a good finageler too i bet i could do that. but if it doesn't work im gonna try to weasel my way in on some mission impossible type shit

what's the worst that can happen? they kick me back out and i'm in the same boat i started in

16. yeah security guards really cant do shit except for kick you out...jus dont piss them off so much that they wanna get the cops involved, at a place like ultra im sure the police at least somewhere close all the time

17. true but fuck the police.. they dont really influence my decisions

18. There are definitely cops all over the place. They won't mess with you unless you blatantly break the law/do something really stupid in front of them. Easy pay day for them to just keep the peace and make sure no one dies or w/e lol.

Everyone, beware of narcs. There are indeed plenty among the crowds and they will ask you for drugs (i.e. I'm from out of town and need some drugs). I've had plenty ask me throughout the 4 years I've gone pretending to be foreigners and other shit, don't fall for it. I know some of you might want to sell stuff to make some extra cash but please be extremely cautious because one mistake and you will be walking out of there in cuffs. Simply say no sorry and be on your way, regardless of how nice and convincing they are.

They do search you but it isn't some "strict" body search as stated on the website. Pretty lenient actually. If you are going to hide joints and blunts, do not put them in your cigarette box because they do open them (if they are already opened). Hide them under your belt or something but for the most part everyone will get away with getting in with their drugs. Cops and narcs know damn well 97% of people there are going to be fucked up on something but again, don't be fucking stupid and you will be fine.

19. yeah ive heard theres tons of narcs at ultra...a huge reason why i wont waste my time, getting arrested at a festie sounds like tons of fun, thats why i always say there soooo many more legit festies than ultra, if they put it somewhere else it would be so much more legit but they put it in the middle of miami...like camp out festies are in the middle of nowhere and theres no such things at UCs or narcs or even cops at festies like that, but if u put it in the middle of a big city then cops are gonna be crawling all over the place, they cant let a festival like this ruin or make their community look like shit, they gotta keep their reps...ultra in the middle of nowhere would be sooo much cooler, even in a near by FL city, just not in one of the biggest cities in the USA

its suprising cuz i went to Ezoo last year in the middle of NYC and didnt see any narcs, but im sure they were around, def not as much as ultra, didnt see anyone getting arrested...only time i saw cops was when people were ODing

i always get people asking me for drugs at shows, legit every single time i could hook them up but ita not worth my time or my boys time...and if ur gonna buy drugs from anyone or sell to anyone, make sure u use slang that only people in the scene knows, spinners, thizz, shards, moonrock, blow, gaggers, yay, liquid, doses, fire, etc etc etc...most of the time narcs wont know what the fuck ur talking about, and obviously real heads will...stay away from the people who dont know shit, cuz their either cops or just dumb motherfuckers