Ultra Lemon Haze Indoor Gro

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jo420hn, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Ultra Lemon Haze is a sativa dominant hybrid cross between 2008 cup winner "Super Lemon Haze", "Auto #1" and "Californian Sour Diesel"

KIT#1

- 4' Pot
    - 24" lights of America grow light
    - BR30 Plant light
    - (2) 100w equivalent CFL 6500k
    - 150w equivalent CFL 5000k
    - Shultz Liquid Plant Food plus 10*15*10
    - Black & Gold organic potting soil + fertilizer
    - Miracle gro pottiing soil / fast root development
    - Crystal Geyser spring water

The entire grow area and all handling tools were sanitized before use. Grow area is then lined with aluminum foil to act as a reflector to direct as much light to plant as possible.

In this thread I will try my best to give a detailed recording of all actions taken to produce the finished product

WEEK1

-6/19 Seed was placed in a shot glass of nuted water, the shot glass was the placed in a dark place for 24 hours

-6/20 The seed has opened and exposed taproot, it was then placed into my blended soil (2parts organic 1part MG)

-6/21 Seedling has broken soil with husk still attached

-6/22 Husk was removed from seedling to expose cotyledon & 1st true leaves

-6/23 True leaves showing vigorous growth and are of equal if not larger than cotyledons

-6/24 True leaaves are substantially larger than cotyledons and new growth is now present on 1st True leaves

Note : soil was rinsed with nuted water BS (BEFORE SEED), was then misted 3x daily with nuted water AF (AFTER SEED), 10.oz every 2 days from poured

1st Wk TLC : mist when top soil Is dry up to fingernail

2. Week 1

Attached Files:

3. I would avoid the aluminum foil. It will turn your grow space into an oven.... You're better off with white paint, if you can't get mylar....

4. And, why are you using so much nutes so early on. I use 0 nutes until at least week 3. It was pointless puting nutrients in the water glass to germinate. But hey, it sprouted! Good luck! i'll sub!

5. I appreciate the input and agree that foil will make grow room relatively hot. But I was careful to make sure that the box was well ventilated to allow excess heat to escape. I am growing on a small budget and only chose foil cause it was readily available. Temp and humidity are both carefully monitored to avoid heat stress.

Slighted nuted H2o (less then quarter strength) is just my own personal experiment...My theory being that.."Starting with nutes will help my plant transition into stronger doses of nutes without harming her as she gets older

Note : nuted water is misted onto top soil and plant 2-3x daily
    6 - 10oz of room temp bottled water by pour every 2 - 3 days

6. 6/25 Growers log : ULH showing great progress, today she recieved 1 hour of raw sunlight and will remain under CFL for the rest of the day..3 mistings of nuted water as scheduled

Blue Spectrum Br30 plant light was replaced with another '100w equ. Daylight 6500k CFL...pic update in the morning

7. The start of week 2 : take note to the air hose to help air pass through the soil " just another one of my own trials

Attached Files:

8. A miday change in todays experiment.. ive added a compact diy co2 system with air pump to keep the mixture brewing and to help force the co2 through airline onto ULH

Please relay any information regarding homemade co2 systems
    ● is it effective
    ● trial and error

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Home made co2...yeast, water and sugar

Attached Files:

10. Attached Files:

11. Im definitely going to add a couple more lights...red and blue spectrum

12. Germinating sum original bubble gum...pops says im not an og so I cant gro it in his home

13. â–  Ultra Lemon Haze
    - Super Lemon Haze
    - Auto 1
    - California Sour Diesel

6/27 - 6/28 Shortly After adding Co2 to the grow room, CATASTROPHE has struck. The yeast and sugar water mixture, toppled and splashed a few drops of the mixture onto ULH. Using plain water I did my best to mist away what was on the foliage. No more than 6 hours later from incident, 2 leaves had fallen to soil.The following morning, I am left with 1 cotyledon untouched and new growth that would have been fourth set. She now sits in a coco fiber soil pot wrapped in black trash bag and is in a slightly shaded area for her last stand. I will attempt to pop the last ULH seed and do my best not to have incidents like so. That put your girls in coco coffins in the back yard waiting for her to resurrect.

• Like Like x 1