Ultimate weed smoking device

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PortlandIsDank, Nov 2, 2008.

1. #1 PortlandIsDank, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
    Alright, this Is the really shity version of how to build a device that allows you to smoke regular bowls out of a bubbler type device withough any smell at all.
    That's right, absolutly no smell at all.

Although I won't go into detail on how to build this, as long as your creative and know how to build stuff it shouldn't be too hard to create somting like this.

You can adapt this how ever you want, the whole idea is based on the catridges that are use for pesticide and paint respirators.

They look like this : http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/...3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN&frame=small&

These cartidges filter out all the smoke from your hits, whith that knowledge you should be able to come up with a pipe.
    After a while they do start to wear out and you can start to smell the weed. Just replace it!, they cost like 12$ and one should last you a month.

This is how I build mine:

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq314/jesseregen/bong.jpg

As you can see there is a bowl attached to a down stem that goes into a chamber holding water.
    The smoke exits the chamber, goes up into the larger chamber that looks like a soda botte (that's what I used).
    From there the smoke enters your lungs through the obvious mouth peice. Above the bowl is a peice of cork or rubber attached to a leash.
    At the opposite end of the mouth peice you can see that there is a respirator cartidge attached to the bottle.
    When ready to exhale the top of the bowl is sealed with the cork and you exhale back through the device.
    The smoke passes through the cartridge and is completly filtered.
    They do wear out so I recomend buying the whole mask and cutting of the part the cartirdge screws into so you can replace them easier.
    Water does not shoot out of the bowl because the cork keeps an airtight seal.
    This also serves to put out the bowl completly so no smoke / smell escapes.
    If done correctly there is no smoke whatsoever.
    This really does work, try it! :D

If this is confusing let me know and I'll try to help you out.
    If you want me to build you one of these I would be glad to do so.

thanks for reading and keep it green

2. if there was supposed to be a pic or diagram, there isnt one.

3. pictures dont work! put up new ones

4. Oh shit, alright it's fixed now.

5. make a video or something of that filter stopping a bong rip.

cause that could be 12 dollars well spent.

6. I don't have a camera or video, but i guarantee that it works. You could make a sploof with one too but some smoke would still escape from the cherried bowl and stuff.

7. yeah the cherried bowl is no so much a concern as the smoke coming out my mouth, but a sploof type design is what i had in mind.

for me this could be fine for just blazing bowls in my basement when i'm home from college at my parents house

8. Yeah, Just hot glue electrical tape a cartigde into half a soda bottle and it's and instant super sploof.

9. well wait. when you breath in to get the smoke wouldnt air go in though the fliter??

10. you put your hand over it like a steam roller.

11. oh. hmm. ya i guess it would work. It would be nice to have that in glass or somthing!

12. I can really see that working.

13. bit of a stretch

14. That design is ridiculous. Very cool in concecpt but did you consider how this will work without the user spilling the water into the filter and or mouth ole? Gunna need to be sitting with the pipe vertically

15. how so? I've built some pretty much exactly like this and it works absolutly perfectly. this is the solution to smoking discretly.

16. you can forget about the whole water part, or make the downstem and lower chamber much longer.

17. when you exhale back into the pipe it might make a big enough vaccum inside it an cause some of the water to travel back up the stem and ruin the bowl.. idk by the diagram tho
    WE NEED VIDEO!

18. yeah I would if i have a camera/ video cam. No there's no way the water would push up, especially if the down stem was pretty long. There's very little resistance through the filters; there made to breath through