Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Stoner's Tea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Capsicum annuum, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I got really inspired by this article on how mangoes and lemon grass can increase your high:
    Mangos Increase The Effects Of Consuming Marijuana | The Weed Blog

I also find that caffeine in tea seems to also have a positive affect on high for me so since adagio.com allows their customers to create custom tea blends I decided to make an Ultimate Stoner's Tea :cool:

So far I made two blends - Rasta Green Tea & Rasta Black Tea. They contain real mango pieces, lemon grass and some spearmint to battle that cotton mouth ;)

Both are available for purchase at Adagio teas:

Rasta Green Tea

Rasta Black Tea

I tried them iced while vaping and liked them a lot. Of course I can't guarantee that they will improve your high but it never hurts to try and see if it works for you. I'm open to any suggestions on how to improve them (if you would like more lemon grass in them for example).

P.S. Moderator, please, if possible, pin this thread so that people can easily find it.

2. #2 420dopeaf, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Ever drank twig tea ?

3. i love Rasta black tea ^_^ btw