Ultimate Stoner Room?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ajax1, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. Longstory short if I don't get caught by my highschool and I grarduate in June, my parents will treat me like I'm in college the whole summer. What this means? It means that I can do whatever I want and they won't do anything about it, I'm just not allowed to drive high. So my question is to you, what would you have in your ultimate stoner room? Realistically, because I don't think an unlimited weed dispenser is possible :D Thanks:bongin: Be creative!

So far I have:

60" LCD TV
    Xbox 360 Lots of games (advice for fun stoner games?)
    iHome
    Mini Fridge
    Laptop w/ Wireless
    A Futon(not very comfortable unless you turn it into a bed with tons of pillows
    A few desks and stuff around the room I can place things on.

What I want :
    Custom computer to play games / web browse
    Coffee Table with a drawer
    A few lamps to facilitate low light
    Surround Sound
    Something to blackout the window?(it has shudders)

Also, I am going to be buying a nice bong / pipe before the summer starts (right now I have a little 1 hitter that can be concealed in a fake monster can). Any suggestions will be valued! Thanks

2. Just curious... Age?

3. Build your room out of bud man. ULTIMATE stoner room.

4. 18, senior in high school.

5. Mirror on the ceiling, stripper pole

6. Skin of victims you killed on the walls

7. Black lights and posters

8. I'm confused, is this stuff that you want or something you are actually buying/getting? Really what you have in your OP sounds sick. I'd add a leather recliner and really not much else.

9. That's weird bro :eek:

10. bean bag chair

11. ultimate stoner room has to have a black light :smoking:
    probably a few bob marley / tupac posters

12. The stuff I have i actually have, and the stuff I want are things that I could realistically get. I am building the computer in the next month.

13. [quote name='"Ajax1"']

That's weird bro :eek:[/quote]

Do you like any of the ideas ? Fuck the bodys. I've seen that in jeepercreepers and it was pretty fucking scary. The black is cool

14. at least a dozen bean bag chairs.

glass shelves lit by color-changing led's

15. [quote name='"Ajax1"']The stuff I have i actually have, and the stuff I want are things that I could realistically get. I am building the computer in the next month.[/quote]

Word that's awesome. You should post the PC in the silicon valley section when you're buying it. I'd say just small stuff that's been covered like posters and stuff. Also get some really nice bongs with triple percs or something. The store has some really nice pieces.

16. Strobe light and hot tub....

17. I currently have 700$, but do math homework for college kids at Appalachian State and get money. Also, I am not trying to get more than 1 bong, because a nice bong is gonna cost me more money than I want it to anyway.

I want to save a lot of money to buy enough weed in the beginning of the summer to last me the whole summer, hopefully a few different strains (just got new dealer so not sure what he's like).

Also, does anyone have advice for a great bong at around 100$? preferably somewhat tall (probably around 1.5 ft or somethin)

18. Hot tub sounds AMAZING! but I dont think I can afford it / make it possible to be upstairs :D

19. I have a OSIM massage chair in my room. That would make your room top notch.