Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ultimate stealthy stash boxspring guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by furfreak10, Jul 26, 2011.

1. #1 furfreak10, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    (this guide will be split into 2 posts bc im useing the ps3 browser)
    so, you have snoopy parents/roomate, a 3 foot bong, and a stoner starter kit but no where to put all your gear.
    boy do i have the stash spot for you!

under almost every matress in a dorm there will be a boxspring.
    (this thing)
    [​IMG]
    the look and design may vary.
    this is what the inside looks like.
    [​IMG]
    that shit is is sturdy and doesnt budge, which will protect your equipment.

tools needed:
    1.a bag
    you should put all of your gear in a bag, you will stuff this in your spring box later.
    2. something to remove staples with. i used a dull pocket knife.
    3. an hour of privacy.

2. #2 furfreak10, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    Creating the stash:

1. remove your matress and lean the spring box on a wall or put it on the ground with the bottom faceing you.
    2.remove one of the corners staples.
    3. continue removing staples untill there is a large enough gap to shove your stash in. (you should make the gap pretty big)
    4. put your bed back together.
    5 lay on your back and shove your bag through the gap into an area where it will be held by the boxspring.
    6. tuck the loose fabric of the boxspring into the frame so your stash is comepletly hidden.
    7. enjoy the peace of mind.

i guarentee that no one will ever find your new stash, goodluck!

(pictures for each step will be implemented in 24hrs)

3. ive hid things in there before. good idea except i kept losing shit in there

4. That's why you put it in a bag dumbass.

5. pics for each step will be implemented tomorrow. the ones i took tonight got deleted so ill have to do them all again. questions or criticism would be appreciated.

6. You could always just slit a hole in it. Your mom doesn't check IN your boxspring, does she?

7. Just don't forget it's in there if you move..

8. lol no one is gonna check in your boxspring unless they see something out of the norm

if you cut a hole in it and someone is looking under your bed they are probably gonna see the hole. thats why you tuck the fabric of the boxspring into the frame, so no one can tell that the boxspring has been modified.