Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Stash Container!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Jan 15, 2012.

1. #1 Xenfire, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    If you didn't know any better, this thing looks exactly like an unopened can of Pepsi. If it were beside an actual can of pepsi I probably couldn't distinguish between the two without actually holding them.

There is a glass jar inside and the lid to the jar is glued to the top part of the can. Excess space in the can is filled with some sort of plaster to give it weight and make it feel like an actual can of pepsi.

You seriously cannot even tell, the only way you could tell is if you shook it and noticed it didn't make a sound.

The jar isn't perfectly airtight so it's not practical for long term storage but this is very good for transporting it or sneaking bud somewhere.

Check it out. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Buy a 12 pack of pepsi and throw it in there with the others. A cop isn't going to check all your pepsi. :smoke:

3. I have one thats a Dr. Pepper can:smoking:

4. I have a couple that unscrew from the bottom. I mainly use it to stash my pipes which also give it some weight.

These things have been around forever though.

5. Where did you buy this?

6. "Why do you still have that can of Pepsi?":cool:

7. Amazon.com > Stash containers
    All kinds of different cans you can purchase. :D

8. I had a couple of those. Unfortunately traded em for those that shall not be mentioned.

9. I bought it at my local headshop Liquid Chrome, they have a whole bunch of different cans. They even have Arizona cans which are a lot larger so you can carry bigger amounts.

Like I said earlier, it's main purpose would be for transporting it or sneaking it somewhere like a concert or cruise or something, not for hiding your habits from your non-approving housemates. They'll probably wonder why you never drink your pepsi, or even worse try to open it and drink it.

Also, I doubt a cop would find it in a search either unless they actually had a k9 unit to smell it out. People have held it in their hands thinking it's a pepsi and they didn't realize until I told them what it was.

Pretty useful thing :D