Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Procrastination...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongbongbaggies, Aug 15, 2009.

1. So, I have a Uni exam in two days. I'm really behind on my revision and it's a really important exam. Despite this I find myself sitting here baked out. I made a waterfall from a Coke Bottle and smoked ghetto style. It was so gakky.

Do you guys ever know there's something you gotta do, and just end up getting high? There's a reason why they're called 'fuckits'.

2. Oh, don't be a lazy stoner. :rolleyes:

3. Its being lazy, Ive fallen victim to it ):

4. Yeah.. I've fallen into this trap before, but I've never neglected the work entirely. I often procrastinate until I only have enough time left to complete the work satisfactorily and can't do anything else. It's a very uncomfortable position to be in and as of recent I've been doing everything on time with very good results. :D

5. I did that with my Novell IT online class, it was just a horrible time, its made me never to procrastinate school again. The only Im still alive today is because I had half a bowl that calmed me down from exploding.

6. That's exactly where I'm at right now. I've got a little while tonight and most of tomorrow afternoon and evening to cram...it's how I've always done things. Somehow I can't work unless I'm under extreme pressure. That's something that's been around since long before the weed.

Damn though, the stress is not good for you.

7. same here
    i always put my shit off till last minute and somehow end up finishing it :devious:

8. This Summer II semester was the very first time I didn't procrastinate on a single thing. I passed both classes with over 100%. I don't think I'll be procrastinating ever again... if I can avoid it. :hello: