Ultimate Nutrients

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by lejohn, May 27, 2013.

1. I know there's countless posts around the forums about what people think what nuits are best but they seem to be old and outdated.

Would anyone care to share their best nutrient cycle and share any new growth hormones or anything they may be using that make a massive difference?

I believe in starting simple and building up so first of all I took cuttings and coated in Clonex then into rockwool and fed them nothing but  at GNC 1/2 strength and starve them off to make them root quicker, then when the roots burst through the cube I hit them with Rhizotonic for a few weeks and get them out the propagator and into the hydro system then CAMG+ and Biothrive and then near the end that Canna PK13/14 then 1 week before their due for harvest all I do is correct the PH I dont add any nuits. 1 day before the harvest the flood and drain system gets turned off.

I know its basic, I'll prolly add Co2 next grow and see how that goes then I'll tweak the nuits. What does everyone else swear by?