Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Guide to Smoking In Your Dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Safety Dancer, Nov 16, 2008.

1. I live on my own but I use these's things to smoke.

Sploof the freezebreese dryer sheets, I do a two stage.

Some inside and outside and then i blow into a bottle with more sheets inside.

I use this outside all the time I have had a cop walk right under me and didn't even smell it.

2. #82 kG_Blazed, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    here's some modern day advice: if you happen to live next to the RA, you might as well get your refund before school starts. fucking dave man, what a tool. i'm glad your generation actually managed to get away with things, unfortunately now i feel like this is a police state:(

EDIT: back on topic the first thing you should do at college is feel out your RA. some are much cooler than others. the next thing you should do is feel out the people on your floor. the third thing you should do is go out and find some 18 year old girl to sleep with. the first few nights are best.

3. I can't wait to try this out in september.

4. Our hall smells like weed everyday & my RA says nothing about it as long as nobody gets in trouble (I think he does it too.).

5. nice guide dude. i dont live in a dorm but alot of good advice anyways!

6. Great Guide! Smoking in my dorm was so easy! First of all, my RA was a total stoner, he always had a sesh going pretty much, and he sold to me quite often. Second, we had rooms that had two separate bedrooms with a connected kitchen and bathroom. Basically that meant there was two doors for the smell to get through before it hit the hallway.

7. single hits out of bubbler + smoke buddy = smoking at home unnoticed so i'd assume...
    single hits out of bubbler + smoke buddy + ozium = smoking in college dorm unnoticed

8. Heh I wish more people took your advice and dropped out of college since way too many people already have a college or university degree that they never use. I know this is an old thread but I'm replying to it anyway. I lived in a dorm for one semester. I never smoked indoors since that's just begging to get caught and it's way too risky. Also I did not want to get kicked out of a major university. When I was at a university they didn't have vaporizers and then the Volcano came out but was very expensive but by that time I was no longer in a dorm and just would smoke in my apartment or at parties with friends. Unless your RA is cool I would seriously not smoke in your dorm room. Do it outside with a one hitter that looks like a cigarette that you keep in a pack of real cigs. Or do it in a friend's house/apt that's off campus and not a dorm room. My friend's RA was cool and my friend would smoke blunts in his dorm room. Of course the RA knew but just didn't care since my friend would do it late at night and never set off the smoke alarm.

9. Hey guys so i have followed this guide pretty much to perfection, yet got busted yesterday by my RA. He called public safety on my ass, and got all my shit raided. My bong, grinder, half a zip and smokebuddy are gone, and today he decided to call public safety on me once again because he "smelled a strong odor of" Mrs. Mary Jane. When the "cops" came thru they just wrote me up once again and left because there was NOTHING in the dorm. Any tips on what to do? When I was smoking inside my dorm I was using a towel, ozium, smokebuddy, fabreze and a fan. I think maybe I had too much of the substance with me and that's what made it smell so bad, but still...

10. Pro Tip:
    Do not answer the door. Let the keep knocking and eventually they will leave. This works best with a loud fan infront of your door to mask the sound of you while they are there. Eventually they will just leave and you can move your goods or stay put.

11. That shit doesn't work at my school they just use a master key and come right in the room whether you're there or not

12. What about the infamous Gatorade bottle bong? It's nicknamed the dorm bong at my college

Sent from four score and seven years ago

13. So there's a knock at the door followed by deep voice announcing themselves to be the police-

This happened to me! It was my third day of my first year at college and me and my friends were smoking a bong. My tall boyfriend stood up and wafted the smoke into the smoke detector. Housing came because every smoke detector in the apartment was going off and police were called because it smelled like weed. They took the rest of my weed and all my pieces (included at least two bongs). They came back two weeks later to arrest me! The police took me down to the station and fingerprinted me. I have a mug shot floating around somewhere now. I was released on pr bond like two hours later and returned to my dorm. Thankfully I already had an appointment with a doctor to get certified or whatever for my medical card scheduled for the following week and since I had it early on, the court didn't even charge me. At arraignment, the judge and entire courtroom laughed when asked what my possession charge was for and I replied 1.2 grams of marijuana.i got off scott free because I was able to get my medical card early on in the process.