Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate guide to smoking in public

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superman tokes, Oct 15, 2009.

1. i wouldn't say head high it's more of a nicotine buzz + being high

2. Whatever you want to call it. I like to spliff with American Spirit Rolling Tobacco though and if you've ever had it, it's a definite head high, haha.

3. Definitely a good idea to remove the filter.

4. Haha, almost forgot, that's the most crucial part of it all. Good looks.

5. I've done a secret agent with the filter before, and I got hella high

6. Also advice to non American Spirit smokers, and/or non smokers.

If youve been smoking for a while or not at all and you havent been smoking American Spirits and youve been smoking all the name brands with deadly chemicals in them, dont try American Spirits, theyre probably going to taste/make you feel like shit.

I smoked for about a year before I tried American Spirits, and the first and only one Ive ever had gave me a huge headache

Edit: Ive also done this method without removing the filter and it didnt get me nearly as high as it should have.

7. I've only really smoked in public once, its simple:

1.pre-roll joint before you leave the house
    2. when you want a smoke, light and smoke.
    3. get high.

That was us, a few people shares a few joints whilst walking downtown and we were fine.
    It was a hash joint though (tobacco with hash sprinkled all over it). You could smell the hash as it was strong but no one cared , it was not too busy though.

8. ahahahahaha same here.

9. you have to take out the cigarette filter to get the best effects. this would work especially if you put tobbaco inside with the bud. the only thing is ive never been able to get a joint that burns perfectly by hollowing out a cigarette and pushing the bud in with a pen. the reason being is that one end will enevitably be tighter than the other. I think you'd be better off just rolling a blunt/ joint that looks like a cigarello/cigarette and putting like 60 percent tobbaco and 40 percent bud in it. or you can buy one of those one hitters that are metal and look like a cigarette. my dads got one of those and i was in the car with him one time and i looked over and thought he was smoking a cigarette .. untill i smelled the pot.

10. Cigarette joint= SPLIFF

11. ive tried it... none the less it works if your not near people.

it masks the smell a little bit.. but if you walk by someone and hit blow out a hit. if they know what weed smells like theyll smell it. weed has that distinct smell. but most people will just continue on.

the one hitter dug outs are awesome. pack it and you get a FAT rip out of it. looks alot like a cigarrette and you jsut hit it when noone is within 15ft of you. then blow your smoke upwards rather than into oncoming people. it works none the less.

id rather hit a dugout than a "secret agent" cig. plus, i dont smoke ciggs. hate them.

invest in a dugout.. conserves weed and the best way to smoke in public imo

12. cigarettes are nasty i totally agree but if you get empty rolls and a cigarette roller
    your set

13. So let me get this straight, there's NOTHING suspicious in the eyes of the law about someone smoking a hollowed out cigarette with a roach instead of the filter that reeks of weed? Come on buddy, that's just plain naivity. Just roll up a small joint with a small rizzla as opposed to kingsize and act as if there's nothing out of the ordinary about what you're smoking. Your way is unecesarrily complicated. Plus you mentioned nothing about removing the filter, and if you're honestly suggesting that we leave the filter IN the cigarettes then well, you need to rethink your game plan because such a suggestion is nothing short of blasphemy.

14. Get an iolite

15. agreed...i just bought one last week and it works wonders. Ive used it at the premeir of paranormal activity and is extremely easy to use at shows (pesky security guards).

16. sounds like it'd be pretty cool, but i just roll a j and walk through campus chiefing my bud.

17. Ummmm,

Or just roll a blunt. Way less work and same thing.

18. Ummmm,

Or just roll a blunt. Way less work and same thing.

19. exactly. just roll a j, hold it like a cigarrette, and no one will say anything