Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ULTIMATE GUIDE To Feeling Weird or Still high several days/weeks/months later

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HazedHead, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I was gunna suggest him changing it, I was here getting confused like no your not new here? Oh wait its not "tree of life" haha

2. Doesn't bother me, I just think it's kind of funny. :bongin:

3. Sounds like depresonalization and derealization, which I suffer from.
    Like many others I've talk to about this topic on these forums so far, quick solution is either stop smoking or adapt to that state of consciousness.
    It's chill if you don't believe me, because you said you know its not either of those two.
    But we all have our opinions!  :smoke:

4. At first I thought you where OP because the avatar.

5. Haha sorry! I just searched "happiness" on google images and found it lol

6. I apologize. I don't think I quite made it clear. Under the influence of alcohol it made me feel better because I wasn't thinking about the problem I have, just like how when I'm at work I feel normal. And believe me I'm not anti-cannabis AT ALL. I not only love getting high, but just marijuana itself. I love looking at it, touching it, smelling it. It's just amazing. Just wanted to make that clear. I love weed and can't wait to smoke again. I probably am just paranoid about it, but who knows

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. didnt read this before i posted, hit the nail on the head there.

8. @[member="HazedHead"]  I can definitely relate, I've contributed the issue to my body adjusting to higher state of being (smoking more concentrates, more frequent edible use), combined with chronic fatigue/malnutrition from chronic illness (obviously this one is uniquely personal).

Abstaining is definitely a good way to get away from the problem, as it'll reset your system.  I've considered it myself, just a lot more difficult when cannabis is my medical lifeline.

9. If only this thread taught you HOW to feel high weeks later....

10. Meditation. 42.

Good luck on your journey.

11. The thing is...this may be you but Cannabis is different for everyone.

I feel phantom highs weeks after being sober and I sometimes feel inexplicably mentally fucked. I space and zone out because I've used Cannabis and I know how to do that...before my usage I was unable to do that or unable to have awareness at the time.

Cannabis just fits the lock in your receptors...you can unlock them naturally as well it's just easier (and seems like the after effects) after you've smoked.

Pretty much just placebo but cool nevertheless.

12. ^This...it takes a while to integrate this state and the process can lead to some incredible strangeness...all part of the experience for some people.

I thought it was cool haha.

13. Don't be sorry, it's a sweet avatar. :bongin:

14. It's called "fuck it" it's one of the main active ingredients in marijuana.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sounds more like you have a psychological issue going on rather than a ghost high and the marijuana is excaperating it .

Try not smoking anything for 2-3 months and est healthy and maybe get an anti anxiety or something maybe you have ptsd?

Have you had any servere negstive impacts? Parent dyi g etc??

16. Yeah thats what i'm doing now. Im going to go 3 and a half months without smoking and on 1/1/13 ill start again. I think it'll go away by then and if not so be it. But like i said it has gotten much much better

17. #38 JustSomeHighGuy, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    I've felt like this for the longest time. However it is getting better. It started Far after I first started smoking, right at the start of when things started changing in my life and I was constantly drowning my self out through music and other things. 
    With that said I stumbled upon an article talking about a "hypersensitivity" some people have were they seem to get more affected by things.  In that, it was where your brain takes longer to sort and organize information, and if you don't give time to do that(just letting yourself be with yourself is what seems to be helping me) you will get overloaded, pushing you into a almost "lost" state.  I've gradualy getting better and never blamed the weed but that may be wrong, because I use to smoke weed and be fine when i felt more balanced. 
    What seems to be helping was food at first(120 pound 19 year old, made sense), than slowing down on the electronics(going cold turkey works but only temporarily as I would get craves overpowering a clear mind) and now I have a full time construction job and the exercise seems to be helping more than anything else.  All of that together, and a couple hours spent GETTING BAKED AND VAPING HELLA WEED while I just sit to myself and let my head do whatever its feeling as long as its all within my head, and I'm finally started to feel amazing.  Better than I ever have or atleast can remember. 

One thing in this state is you can really make yourself do some awful things and not give a fuck. I first thought of it as a desynsitization, I couldnt care about my music, but take it out and I hate it.  Was sleeping in a car and didnt think it was worse than a bed, didnt even seem to care being in foot deep water in work boots filled with water which is good for me for some full work days.  I just made sure I didn't focus on the bad, because I also try to remain positive activly (no lie, but never worked like this before) so I just fell into the haze and felt no good (or bad during some times) emotions. Felt lost and confused

• Like Like x 1
  18. Too add to my already too long post, like I said I found out how to solve it faster than I was, was through seeing sober people label this feeling and symtoms as "hypersensitive" people being overloaded with information.  And reading your whole post it really does seem like its you,not the weed, but weed makes it more intense.And it being more intense makes it more easily fixable   If your the classic teenage stoner with earphones in from morning untill you pass out, take em out.  Worked wonders for me, can't properly think with them always in.

19. You're not being rude. After reading half of his bullshit I'm surprised ppl are even replying with a non flaming and serious answer? Idk but everything you said is thumbs up. Ppl are retarded for sayin all those things like it will burn in your fat cells and get you high again? Like wtf obvi it won't. That just goes to show ppl are picking up drugs and doing them now without even doing research on what they're doing or have a reason.