Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Gold Detox Drink

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by E=MC420, Jun 10, 2014.

1. It doesn't work. Just got a letter in the mail sayin I didn't meet their drug testing standards. I quit for about 72 hours even more than the nessicary time on the bottle which said to be at least 24-48 hours sober before drinking. I followed all the directions on point. Drank tons of water and tea. Worked out. Sweat alot. Wasn't too expensive only $20 so i wasn't too surprised. Had no other option as i was given only 3 days notice so i figured what the hell i might as well try something. So just a heads up don't waste your money.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

2. Just because it didn't work for you this one time doesn't mean it never works.

These detox drinks are really hit-or-miss especially depending on all kinds of external factors like body type, metabolism, diet, exercise. It's really easy to accidentally mess it up.

But you know, if the product never ever works they'd be out of business.