Ultimate Auto Grow Guide & List

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Prophis, Sep 27, 2011.

1. #1 Prophis, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    This is Everything needed for Maximizing your Personal Stealth Auto growing. Each item is very important in its own right, and you will need nothing more or less to maximize the genetics of your cannabis to her full potential.

I've been at it for about three years now have learned many important lessons in the goal to get what I want in the end. Now, I feel that my knowledge is sacred, and want to give everyone their own tools for growing their own ultimate herb.

~~~~~

Germination: Place your seeds in a glass of water, and leave it in the dark. check back every 12 hours for white tails.

Once they're sprouting, Turn your on your light- and keep it on 24/0 until you harvest. Now is a good time to open your ONA Bucket.

Transplant the seed into a small 16 oz party cup of soil and under the light.

How to Water - What to add to main watering & When

@ Week 1: Foxfarm Big Bloom 1/4th recommended strength
    : Thrive Alive
    : Mycorrhizae
    : Neem Mist

@ Week 2: Grow Big 1/4th recommended strength

@ Week 5: Foxfarm Tiger Bloom 1/4th recommended strength
    (Stop adding Foxfarm Grow Big)
    : Bloombastic: 1/2 recommended strength

@ Week 7: Flush / water only

Harvest - When about 3/4ths Of all white hairs have turned orange / red, and the trichomes have gone from clear to foggy/amber it's time. shut the light off for 24 hours and leave the plants in the dark.

Drying - Now you should cut and hang them in a dark room that noticeably too hot/dry or too wet.

After a few days, place your buds in a paper bag. If you wait until they're dry enough to completely snap and break off, it might be over-dry which you don't want. This method helps smoothly regulate the even release of moisture from all the buds, without keeping the moisture stuck inside. Going from hanging to glass jars for curing doesn't always work so well with every strain, but can be okay if you really keep an eye out for mold.

ENJOY - Once finished a day or two in the bag- You can now jar up your nug for a week and begin to smoke it from then on:smoke:

Be sure to share you're awesome Cannabis

Peace

~~~~

A few notes..

ONA Buckets - Eliminate all smell that you might worry about. They Work.

357 Magnum LED - This is a little more expensive and a little more powerfull. Compared to 600w HPS. 95% Absorbable light, No heat signature, Completely stealth 180wats of power draw

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking list there..How often should watering be done? Also how long should the nutes be fed from one another to the other? do they go throughout week1 to week7 with nutes?

3. When the top soil is dry, usually it's good to water every 2-3 days.

Yea above when an ingredient is listed, add that for good to the regular feeding, starting food(&neem oil/spray) after about 7 days of life. Use the nutrients until a week or two before harvest. At that time you want to ONLY give her water to flush out things you want out before you smoke it.

A good trial is to give the nutes every other watering and see how that works out with your girls & soil.

Hope that helps:smoke:

Attached Files:

4. Bump for some really nice info!
    How much does the LED run?

5. Thanks man, that 2011 Spectra LED is only $500, real good deal imo

6. What's the gram/watt ratio on those LEDs?

7. about the same as you get with any 400w hps setup

8. nice. i will def want to try LED growing some time in the future after i feel tired of CFLs / HPS!

9. really nice, how many plants you run on the light 7? (counting from the seed picture)

10. This is a pretty kick ass thread. I'm currently germinating a feminized Critical Mass Auto in rock wool. I have a similar plan, only with a 90w LED and only Fox farm ocean forest and their Nute tri-pack. I am interested in using mycorrhizae though. Is it really something worth investing in? Also, there appears to be a fair amount of burn on your leaves?

11. Do you add the Thrive alive and Mycorrhizae only in week 1 or throughout the grow? Id assume youd want to add neem mist every so often to keep any chance of pests showing up. Then toward week 5, do you use the bloombastc just in that week or twill you begin flush? I mostly am just looking for some help so I can make a schedule :p

Is there more specific things to look for when you switch using your nutes? I ask because I plan on using all the nutes recommended but not with auto flower, so I know the weeks will be different starting at a certain point.

Great post though, its helped me a bunch!