Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ulcers and Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JCrohn, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I have done some searching but I haveont been able to find anything on this.

Can VAPOR from a vaporizer (da buddha, volcano, the higher end ones) actually agitate a stomach ulcer?

I have 9 ulcers in my stomach (shitty, i know) and i have been using MMJ for a long time. It seems that just recently it seems to irritate my stomach more than it helps.

Going to see the doc soon...but i was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Would edibles be a better idea? Or maybe just switch strains?

2. Id really like to hear what other people think about this because i want to avoid vaping / smoking to make sure it isnt making my ulcerations worse...

I was doing fine until just a few days ago...then they started acting up.

3. I have a stomach ulcer and I have never had marijuana agitate it. Although I did notice that I tend to overeat when I get the munchies leading to stomach pain the next day. However I've never noticed a direct link between inhaling cannabis and excess stomach pain.

4. I have ulcers as well and I use cannabis medicinally to relieve my stomach pain.