Ukraine - lies, lies and lies.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AloeRuss, Mar 4, 2014.

1. I am just amazed how similar all the revolutions in the Middle East and Ukrain look like.
    AngloSxons planned and funded all of them flawlessly.
    My brother, my ex wife and my kids are in Kiev right now. I am from Odessa. City on the Black Sea who refuse to abide to fascists who took power.
    Any one of you that are dilutional about who supported the cue, who inspired and still supporting terrorists and fascists who overthrew the government in Kiev, you need to wake up!
    There is an agency filled with English speaking people who hires and pays $400 a day through interpreters to shot, rape and put buildings on fire.

I mean, I am watching talking heads on msnbc. I read comments here and elsewhere.
    I am lost for words. Where are people's brains. Just like weapons of mass distraction in Iraq. Just like lies about Sirya..
    Are there anyone who see through lies you are feed?
    Isn't there any common sense left in the world?
    I posted on yahoo but that was sensored.
    I wish Putin and Yanykovich all curage and willpower not to bend to NATO lies and So called democracy who thinks it can walk to Yugoslavia, Egipt, Syrua, Iraq, Russia or my home country, Ukraine
    Who will do it here? Who will resist?

2. If anyone smart enough to break out to independent news sources to educate yourself?

3. I'm with ya man. It is an absolute joke. People just don't care. The world seems to be getting more and more ass backwards.

4. Thank you.
    My heart bleeding and it is so very sad.
    Me and my family feels first hand the goodness and support to the ugly fascists by the us state department but I bet there will be people here just like the ones on TV that will be telling me otherwise.
    When I see and hear talking head on TV telling me that I love terrorists who overthrew my government or that my relative in Russia should not be helping my family.
    Who will help my children in Ukraine? Who will protect them if not Putin? America? Kerry? Obama? Will they save them from the rape of lunatics who took power?
    No. They will put sanctions on those who cares. Who is trying to help. Who worries about my daughters. Damn them! Damn them! And shame on them!

5. Finally, a thread that gets it right - because the man knows what is going on, unlike many of the people on here who support the fascists who are attempting to take over the legally elected government! 

6. I cannot imagine there will be those on this website who will tell me not to worry.
    Who will tell me that my witness account of rape and many accounts of terror against guys from Berkut who didn't even have armor to defend themselves against drugged up mobs who were paid by their English speaking handlers were untrue.
    That I didn't see it.
    That my youngest daughter didn't cry because her 13 year old friend were beaten and put in a hospital.
    It's not about listening and believing in lies. It's about being human.
    They believed in weapons of mass distraction in Iraq. They believed in Al Qaeda fighters in Lybia. Now they believe this. Ignorance is a bliss. You believe what you want starring at CNN lies.
    My family will be faced with fascist danger while you drink beer and tell Putin that I do not need to be protected! Ahh... Makes me so angry. Makes me so sad.

7. ill put it to you this way, well over 50% of americans probably dont even know russia is upset with the Ukraine atm.

short of horrendous war crimes taking place, i doubt the usa is gonna intervene.

8. Yeah, all the threads on GC are just a letdown, they should be re-titled "Bash Russia Here". This situation stinks like a US coup.

9. I'm confused.

Are you saying Russia is justified in breaking international law by invading another country?

I clearly never said that.

Its also hard to say Russia is invading a country, when they already had military bases there.

11. What?

A country that has overseas bases is allowed to simply invade its host country?

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTDdYHDrxk

Old video, but still relevant to the thread.

13. #13 goober0331, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014

They already have a military presence, its not exactly an "invasion".

This is part of the Budapest Memeorandum, ala the Helsinki Final Act:

Notification will be given of major military manoeuvres exceeding a total of 25,000 troops, independently or combined with any possible air or naval components (in this context the word "troops" includes amphibious and airborne troops). In the case of independent manoeuvres of amphibious or airborne troops, or of combined manoeuvres involving them, these troops will be included in this total. Furthermore, in the case of combined manoeuvres which do not reach the above total but which involve land forces together with significant numbers of either amphibious or airborne troops, or both, notification can also be given.

I dont think Russia is acting with 25,000 troops.

14. No. Russia is not justified invading other country. Unless, that other country will ask to be protected from fascists and the bandits that murder the country citizens.
    This is not weapons of mass destruction lies. This is not Lybia or Africa lies.
    But wait. There is no oil. America won't go to Ukraine. .
    Putin was clearly asked by Crimea for protection from bandits by Crimean government. I saw it with my two eyes.
    I am a citizen of Ukraine. Russia is welcome here. We want protection.
    Unlike any place America ever invaded. Get the facts straight and then speak on our behalf!

15. Crimea's population is 60% ethnic Russian (25% for Ukraine), I wouldnt be surprised if they asked for Putins help.

16. Yes. They asked.
    Russia and Ukraine were always together.
    Peter the Great won his greatest battle in Poltava, Ukraine against Swidish invaders. Ukraine was invaded by Poland 300 years ago but we never had to ask. Russia was first who helped and protected. What is different now? Ukraine lost its legitimate government to bandits who raping and killing. Who are they? Where did they came from. It is easy to find out. They were all gathered, instructed and paid by the West!! What makes its legitimate? NOTHING!
    We still have hopes that Russia will come to our aid as it did many many times during the last 300 years. We still hope Yanucovich and Putin find the way.

17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcthWzgt6Y&list=UUC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w

This also provides good insight, and yeah, the US doesnt really have its hands clean.

I think there are also bigger implications, like Russia's oil production. They are currently number 1 in the world, with the US fast approach at 3 I believe. 60% of Russia's EU oil exports go through Ukraine. The US would certainly have something to gain by destabilizing Russia's oil exports by meddling in Ukraine.

18. Finally, someone on here knows the truth.russia is just protecting

High

Where do you get your info from? The US is about to, if not already, be the largest oil producer in the world; suprpassing Russia.

I understand the US has meddled a lot in foreign affairs, but I highly doubt Russia is doing this out of good will for the people..

20. I would love to have economic conversation or geopolitical debate. But my family is in danger by drugged bandits who patrolling the streets. Who break into stores, who kill legitimate and sworn police and highway patrolman for their weapons, who pillaging museums and people houses and take what they want. Shot taxi drivers. Burn houses. Destroy archives.