Uknown STD showing up everywhere. PLEASE LOOK

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Everydayimsuffering, May 2, 2019.

1. Think you need a shrink. Just saying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The entire thing about the government and weed was nothing more then the pharmaceutical industry. They knew way back when the benefits to it but quickly realized the loss of profits due to the things it would help. That's our government at it's best. You sound like your so caught up with guilt about a BJ that you have convinced yourself that your sick, there is a actual term for that but I'm not going to waste time looking it up.

3. There's an old symptom that should be considered a STD nd it's called HALITOSIS know alot of coworkers nd friends wit it that why I smoke by myself now

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Its grasscity, lots of dicks...

5. Just gonna throw this out there, heavy metal poisoning. The symptoms match up. Are you absolutely positively sure its some sort of virus? What do you do or did you do for work? Any wierd or unusual supliments you take? Any other change in lifestyle prior to how youre feeling? Change residencer durring that time or within a few months to a year prior to feeling all this?

6. this isn't me. . . . this is another person coming forward . . . that caught the same shit. .

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Man,i think you tripin' if it's really spreading that fast there would be a chaos going on right now,and everybody would know about it.Btw your blaming 3 totally diffrent things just from your symptoms.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think he reported a spammer, and they deleted the post. So it looks like he reported something else now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why do people post to say they have reported a spammer. If you really think its a spammer why respond to their posts, and thus probably giving the spam more weight for SEO purposes etc etc. Seems odd, like a form of nerdy virtue signalling.

Spam or not, peeps need to realise this shit gets real. Put something on the end of it before IT falls off!

10. I think it’s to let others know they have already been reported. So the mods don’t get slammed with same shit.

11. State the obvious and get reported. Its fine to give your kid an std tho.

12. Although I cannot confirm the validity of the whole idea of this being undiagnosed STI, I can say that we have been incredibly lucky as a species so far to engage in sex, in the way that most of our women do, that being, casually, and not experience rampant STIs.

While browsing your video and channel afterwards, I noticed you are behind a pair of sunglasses and face covering, yet you have uploaded a video of other people talking about it without sunglasses and face coverings, particularly this gentleman. Is this you?

You make mention in the videos description that people should "Join the Forum", which forum do you refer to?

I also noticed there are several comments from another account called "In need of help please" is that you?

In conclusion, I have watched 2 videos of 2 different men claiming to have symptoms, yet neither offer any display of this other than words; the guy in the above video claims to have a white tongue, yet makes no attempt to show it or offer anything other than words... In the comments I see you are replying to people that they should like and subscribe to your channel to get the word out about this, but may I offer another solution? How about some proof. Proof gets the word out in a way that liking and subscribing does not.

13. Told you fuckers. Whats up now?

14. Told us what misinformation about how you got the carona virus from a blowjob. Hahaha jk man but now you know what it is? Carona?

15. None of your symptoms described COVID-19 lol dont even

16. Did she put anything in your anus? This may seem like an odd question but your skin protects the body from bacteria, virus's and fungus (Thrush). If someone wanted to be malicious, the anus is a vulnerable location.

All natural yogurt would help.
    Tiny bugs live inside the digestion track, which is roughly 65% of the body.

17. This has happened to me too getting increasingly worse

18. Sounds more like a bad coke comedown than a std

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Honestly the symptoms sound like mono but idk how ud get that from just oral. If yall kissed definetly.