Uknown STD showing up everywhere. PLEASE LOOK

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Everydayimsuffering, May 2, 2019.

1. pickerman thanks for the positive feed back bro. . . Ive tested for everthing. . Done with the docs. . im trying to round up all the people dealing with this and act as a group . . no doubt its a virus that's unknown at this point . . but if you read std boards and reddit . . . new cases popping up everyday. Try to be safe people. . I got this from a bj . . . this shit is unreal

2. Sounds like hypochondriac.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Come take the spoon challenge and see whats up

4. #24 pickerman, May 4, 2019
    Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Ok what is the spoon test?
    Anything making it better?

5. im getting people contacting me all over the world. . .. I think it might be mycoplasma. . . . really posting this to let everybody know there is some crazy shit out there. lots of people catching from sex workers. lots of people catching it from co workers and close friends. . its very sad

6. Why is everyone so cold and bitter?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Why don’t have call down to Atlanta Ctr for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - sounds like you’ve got nothing to lose and the only info to gain.

Contact CDC

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. So you’re telling me that having sex with sex workers is a good way to have your dick fall off???

Who knew?

In more news, the sky is blue, grass is green etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. they know whats going on. . . I know someone who went to the nih and they pulled him in to a room. asked him if he had ringing in ears. . .bowel issues ect ect . . He said bro I just said yes to everything. .so they know. . they sent him on his way told him he had a mental issue. . Then it spread thro his house hold and spread it to his co workers. . . shits very real guys . . wish I would have known about this bs

10. This stuff is real more and more are coming forward. . . . stay safe . . . its happening again right in front of everyone.

11. So you said it's sexually transmitted, then said your 2 year old got it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Nothing you said adds up at all

• Like Like x 1
  13. no I didn't. . . . I caught it from oral sex. . . its spread by sweat saliva . . . not a joke sir. . let me know if you would like to roll the dice.

14. Do you know what STD stands for?

15. Seems to me someone hitting the dabs to much

16. Or its just a fast spreading mononucleosis.

17. I wished dude im at about 5 months with this shit . . . id rathe have a limb taken . . . rather than have whatever the hell this is.

18. You can get herpes from having sex and pass it on to your two year old by using the same towel.

19. So tell us all your symptoms. Is there a pattern? Does it flare up at night as opposed to the morning? Are you getting stuff happening in your private bits? Explain your symptoms in detail. I wonder if some cannabis oil we use to treat cancer patients with would do the job of killing this mystery something?

20. current symptoms: muscle twitches, headaches, muscle aches and muscle loss, drastic in arms and legs. Teeth hurt, feet hurt, digestion is not the same at all. I drink no soda and don't eat any fast food.. . the symptoms I mentioned are just whats going on right now.. in the first stages they were much worse. . light flashes when I close my eyes . . . vertigo. . . totally life changing . . . its taken everything out of me and everything from me.

• Informative Informative x 1