Uk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by GAVMAN, Aug 23, 2013.

1. When are they gunna legalise in the uk I'm sick of buying from dealers and shit man all i want is one plant I don't even smoke that much 30 grams a month would be more than enough I'm actually so sick of it

2. You have come to the right place!  A small closet grow would easily take care of that.  Just grow your own and you won't have to worry.  :smoke:

3. It will be legalized in the UK when enough people force the status quo to change.

4. I do want to I have done it successfully once with two plants got 98 gram yield hydro but my living arrangements have changed soo its kinda hard to atm haha, how can we go about doing this what do we have to do to make it legal did you know to one acre of hemp= to as much resources as 4.1 acres of trees do people just not look at the science behind this fucking Truro use dirty disgusting shall oil the government is a joke

5. Simple proof that the corporate world runs the planet. The UK, and US politicians are both in bed with the corporations that finance them.

6. Yes but how can we make a change what would have to be done?

7. By beating them at their own game. The problem lies in organization. Most media outlets are on the corporate team which control the message. In the US we have great organizations that lobby for legalization, lobbying requires $$$$. My suggestion to you is research all the pro pot organizations in the UK and support them, then get all your friends to support them. The ONLY way to win is by getting the message to the people who show up to vote for the politicians who make the laws. One man cannot accomplish this alone...it takes a team effort and will require a very large team.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If they legalised it in the UK they would be out of the credit crunch crunch for sure. Also did you know UK smokes more weed then Amsterdam and it's legal there...

Sent from my W100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That sounds very possible.  Usage rates are higher where prohibition is stronger.  Take the USA for example.  We have a higher usage rate here for hard drugs and for marijuana than Amsterdam, and its well, quasi legal there.  Also, during the days of alcohol prohibition, consumption of alcohol actually decreased when prohibition ended.  It sounds very likely that usage would be down where in an area where its legal or where the law is not enforced.