Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rob11, May 23, 2011.

1. Well with my family i get it for £15 a gram. I'm a relatively flush fellow so money isn't a thing.They just bring crap weed and buy it for horrible prices

2. down in plymouth:

£12.50 - tinth
    £20-25 - eighth
    £45-50 - quarter
    £90 - half
    £170-180 oz

not great, not the worst though, green's usually in good supply so can't complain.

3. Hmmm yorkshire here, most i've ever picked up is a quarter but i'm gonna buy a half a week today. I've always been happy with the amount I get, I switched dealers around until I found one who isn't ripping me off. I might weight it next time just to see what i'm getting.
    Thing is its always dank as fuck so..
    probably gonna be £60-80 for the half btw.

4. Portsmouth we have...

£10 - tinth
    £20/25 - eighth
    £40 - quarter

not sure about any higher.

5. well an 8th where i live warrington, cost £35 for 3.5 grams but thats with making a profit because if you think anyone you buy off is going to want to make a profit otherwise they arnt going to deal and £20 is 2.0 grams.

6. Hey Guys! i just moved to south london and need a decent weed supplier! I have bought some in brixton but man I got fucked big time and I dont intend to EVER buy there again. PLease i Need someone reliable not a fuckin fuck someone who uses a scale! I will not pay 20 quid for a shitty "gram"

7. I get my leaf for 50 euros a pop if you know what im sayin huh?

8. £10 bag - 1 gram of shit weed or .8 of decent weed
    £20 bag - 2 grams of shit weed or 1.6 of decent weed.

I've never bought more than two grams of the shit weed so I don't know what the breaks are, I do know it goes for £200/oz. For the decent weed, prices are;

£35 - Proper eighth (3.5g)
    £70 - Proper Q (7g)
    £125 - Half oz (14g)
    £230 - Oz (28g)

These are Worcestershire prices, btw

9. #29 shabba24, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    £40 an eighth then? .. :laughing:

10. i can get anywhere from 1.6 to 2.5 for £20 absolutely shocking after hearing how much the guys in america pay for their stuff. im actually looking for some connections to someone who has nice dank bud sick of the shit recently ive been smoking some of this bud that has been to close to the lights when been grown and getting headaches everyday then i shake some keif from some trim and start smoking that and im fine no headache for a few days now

11. yeah but in portsmouth, and teenth usually weighs a gram, and and eighth 2-2.5 grams...

12. I pay 20 for an eight (normally like 2 grams). 60 for a Q

13. 40-70for q.

180-280 oz

watch out dont buy "score bags" they can be any weight the dealer chooses I've had score bags vary from 1g to 2.8g of good weed.

Thai stick 20 a q but its so bad

14. would love too but I'm all the way up in Glasgow :smoking:

15. Nice try, we may be "stoners" as you say, i personally hate that word and associations, but we sure as hell are not as stupid as you think we are :) go fight some real crime

16. Is there really a good way to meet new people off this site without being assumed to be a cop (or busted by one!)?

Not saying I'm massively going to try, just like to know my options :p

Edit: Yeah Google found me to this thread hence the late message, I'm cool like that ;D

17. Just look at his account. He has 3 posts total, and every one of those posts is asking for a hook up.

If you where going to meet up with somone from this site, just use common sense. I would feel much safer metting up with a guy with multiple light green rep bars, and an account 1 year old+ with a post count that correlates with how old the account is.

If someone with an account a week old and 10 posts asks me to smoke sometime, im sayin' hell no

18. i get an ounce for £230, draw which is anywhere between 1.5-1.7 for £20, i'd feel like i was getting bumped but its the same everywhere around where i live

19. #39 The Scorpion, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    I live in London
    For mersh: 9.1g for £20

For the dank: £10 for 0.7g, £60-£70 for a Q from most people. The dealers who are in their 50's give me about 2.1g for £20 which is better than most dealers that come up to me every day and go "yo blud you smoke weed? take muh number yeh" :bolt:

20. Yh, i sell in london and those are roughly the weights i use (this may or may not be a joke for legal purposes).
    £10 - 0.8-0
    £20 - 1.6-8

Those are all i sell. but it is DAAAANNNKK (Hindu Kush - not some bs madeup name).