Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk smokers, question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kustomz, May 8, 2010.

1. Hello all,

Right in the UK how much do dealers pay for weight if ya know, for both 'english' and danker buds such as cheese? 3oz up to a Key.

2. Nobody know?

3. as far as i know its £40-£45 for a Q

4. I thought about 200/Oz was common, cus then they make profit at 10/g

5. Hey man

Send you a PM

C&W

6. My friend can get Oz for £150 of some mids

7. #7 The Budfather, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    For some premium herb:
    Ounce (28g) - 200-250
    QP (112g) - 600-750
    9 bar (250g) - 1.2-1.5
    Brick/Box (1000g) - 4.2-5.0

It really varies due to quality though. Those prices are for some high quality herb.

8. Thanks for the responses, cheers

Joe

9. I pay 220 on the oz for "Dutch" or named strains. But if I buy bulk prices go down a lot. I can get a 9bar around here for 1100

10. Where you living?

11. about 45-50 for a Q depending where you live , i pay between 150-160 for an oz of dank

12. 180-200 for daaannk =] if you buy i bulk you can normally get the ones that are 180 at 160( like a qp)

13. It's gonna vary so much depending on where in the UK people live.

14. id say its pretty much the same except in london where its cheaper. ANd its a wee bit cheaper up in scotland

15. Yeh, I'd argee as from what I'm seeing. I'm paying £200oz for some Cheese, named strains. I'm based in the West Midlands.

16. This, maybe a little cheaper per ounce but that's basically the same as i pay.

17. £160 for an oz of the highest.

I would never pay more than £180 for an oz!

18. Never really bothered buying in quantity, but I know that I can get about 5 ounces of some no name dank for £530. I guess it'd go down for just the ounce. It all depends where you go and what sort of quality.
    And yes I know that's some odd numbers-it's just what I asked my dealer after looking at my balance.

19. ive payed up to £330 for ounces of DANKKK cheese

20. Here in Kent, south of London, the prices are £10 a gram. The so called 'eigths' they sell are £20, but you only get 2grams in it. It's not an eigth if it's not an eigth of an ounce, stupid pikeys can't do math.

Anyway, i've payed £40 for a quarter. Not sure on the prices of other quantaties as i'm a rookie.

:)