Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk Slang Terms For Amounts Of Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ls2014, Jul 14, 2014.

1. North West

2. Yeah should be alright, all the hood rats speak the same lingo.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3. #43 Airf0nz0, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    A dime is 10 so you get whatever you get for 10 bucks, its really the dealers call just like it is where you are at.  Except here we have more choice in dealers so if i get less weight from this dealer I can go to that dealer for more for the same "dime".

But here an eighth is 3.5  because its an eighth of an ounce so if you buy by weight you get your weight unless you have an amateur dealer.

4. I was just using it as a example. Just because you ask for a 10 cents bag of weed doesn't mean you're getting it, just like a eighth over here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5. Weight is weight.  If I want an eighth over here I expect an eighth even if the price fluctuates. 

6. Price vary within different city's of the United Kingdom. I will tell you what I know from my city "Birmingham"

A gram known as a 'Draw', 'Ten', and 'Drizzie' are sold at £10.

2 grams known as a 'Balla' and 'Eighth' are sold at £20.

7 grams known as a 'Q' and a 'Quarter' sold at £50-£55' no more than 60. Price vary on quality.

14 grams known as a 'Halfers' and 'Halfer oz' are sold at £100.

28 grams known as a 'oz' and 'ounce' are sold at £180-200. Vary on quality.

Draw and ballas (10s and 20s) are obviously for smoke, Qs (7g) price of £50 will make you £20 profit depending on the weight of a draw/balla, Halfers (14g) makes you £40 profit and a oz (28g) makes you £80 all depends on the weight you get your qs, Halfers and oz's you get and the deals you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. In Birmingham we call a gram a draw or a 10, 2 gram is knows as a baller. Quarter oz is a Q, half is a halfers.

8. Next time ask a dealer if he’s about he’ll understand.

An eighth in England being discreet is called, a Henry as in the former king of England henry the 8th.

If you want an ounce that’s called a wizard as in the wizard of oz. some dealers might use different codes though these are the ones familiar to me I hope this helped.

And to be honest if you called me asking saying “can i grab some weed” I’d probably hang up on you too common courtesy my friend.

9. I couldn't resist.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Never heard of anyone call an Oz a wizard here in the UK lol

All of my dealers won't deal with you if you ask for weed when you ring them.. I usually just say is it okay to come round & they're cool with it