Uk seed buying help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhyseeee, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Hello,
    Interested where people get seeds from in the UK?

Alibongo I've heard all good from as they do free shipping on all seeds.
    Any where you trust?

2. I've always used ilgm out of Holland with great results. Of course everyone has their favorite. I've never had them ship to the UK but have met people here that use them for the UK.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

3. USA here , but I use Herbies , never a problem . You can get a 10% discount at Herbies so it offsets the shipping and they do stealth shipping Also free seeds with each order , give it a check .No I don't get a kickback

4. Here's a number to the place I used

Po box 803
    Ipswich
    Suffolk
    IP39QR

I think that is attitude seedbank, going off a screen shot I saved.

I called ther number to confirm the address then sent the cash in the post you have to round the number up to the nearest note. Don't send coins cos those packages go missing.

I also paid an extra few quid for discreet shipping. With T-shirt offer. The t shirt is cool too G13 labs. But if you choose this shipping option if you don't get the seeds they will send them again.

But I got my package about four days after sending the money.

I will definitely use them again.

There northern lights auto seeds are only £3 ish too.

For free seeds they told me ide get some cheese strains critical cheese was one.

But I actually got vanilla kush and og kush.

I prefer to order in uk so border checks aren't done and rubbled that way. But I'm paranoid anyway lol. Might be perfectly fine to import the stuff we need.

5. I knew a guy with your screen name on another forum. Have you ever used rcs.

6. I use attitude here in the states. 100% good vibes so far, great selection

7. Isn't attitude english Yorkshire I think?

Or do they have a chain. But yeah defo a brilliant service.