UK seed bank... NL5xHaze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by barnaby_wylde, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Does anybody know a good seed shop in mainland uk that i can get NL5xHaze seeds at a good price?

I know i can get them posted from outside the uk but i dont like doin that with seeds.

Thanx ppl.

2. Thanx sid, had a look at the web site, think i mite b paying them a vist soon.

Erm just 1 more question, do u have any idea how come nirvana seeds r so cheap cus i found 2 lots of NL5xHaze seeds there, nirvanas were £10 for 10 but the others were £90 and that seams a much more normal price to me.

3. it just depends who has what price, and how good they think their seeds are.....i got my last seeds from nirvana....had a 50-50 percent turn female which is average unless they're ferminised, which willo cost you a lot more.......Peace out.....Sid

4. the fem seeds i found were £135 i think, from the write ups of the seeds i cant spot any diffrance. i just wonderd if nirvana was a new company tryin to get a foot hold in the market or a huge firm tryin to undercut and drive ppl outta business.

1 thing i did notice is that fem seeds tend to be twice the price of the normal seeds, worth it if ur growin all ur plants from seed and dont wanna presex them but not if ur gonna b cloneing and only really want 1 good mother.