Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pickup - Northern Lights

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smokebush, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i just picked up some sick northern lights for £20 for 2.5, the shit stinks and there was so many crystals in the bag i had to re wrap it to throw it out, the smaller photo is 1g of the stuff

ForumRunner_20130126_201327.png

ForumRunner_20130126_201400.png

ForumRunner_20130126_201349.png

ForumRunner_20130126_201327.png

2. Looks Dank as Fuck enjoy bro. I love NL's. Always a great smoke!!!

Check out my latest thread, blue city diesel and sour diesel fucking lovely, from Oregon MMJ the Blue and the Sour D locally grown!

3. Hell ya bro! I always love seeing Dank UK pick ups for some reason even tho i dont live there lol!

4. wow wow wow. DANK! i'm so jealous. smoke it up, how was it?

5. it looks like the automazar I grew last year.
    It hasnt got the airy loose NL structure..

NL doesnt normally reek intense, the MAZAR does.

It really look like mazar or auto mazar.

6. I picked up some northern lights at a sacramento dispensary.. So many crystal!! Such a pretty bright green color.. n it smokes good..i like it

7. in the second pic, why does it look like it's seedy?

8. Damn looks dank as fuck

9. thats the swollen calyxes mazar is famous for..

10. I have no idea why it looks seedy but i dont think it does tbh, certainly contained no seeds

11. Mines look like that too

12. haha Ya those swollen catalyst do look like seed pods a little bit i see where he is coming from i thought that at first glance but realized what it was.... This guy is cracking me up trying to say its Mazar tho he just keeps at it...LOL we will never know man and its hard to say what type of bud it is just by the looks.. depending on who grew it and how they did so determines alot

13. Looks decent!

toke up broooo

14. I know the grower, its northern lights man