Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Pickup 8g (No name dank) Extreme Q Vape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EHLE, Aug 5, 2012.

1. #1 EHLE, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Picked up 8g's locally for my week off. Perfectly cured with a fruity sweet smell and earthy undertones. Largest nug weighed in at 5.4g's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Extreme Q turned up yesterday aswell. Been hitting it with the bag around 392F for the best flavour with little harshness. Still yet to try the whip.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks man. Been using the whip all afternoon, really heavy body high from this bud, mostly indica strain I reckon.

3. Looks nice bud that

4. I am sooo close to getting an Extreme Q.

I have an MFLB but it sits useless because I hate it and I like to yell at it when it just doesn't do the job.

But my old highschool friend has an Extreme Q and I used it at his shore house a while ago, and it ripped me up.

5. I was never blown away by the MFLB either, cost me around £80 last year from EDIT and after watching loads of videos and reading tips on here I could never achieve very milky hits. The portability of the thing was great, but for me that was about it as on occasions friends and family could still smell vape after use. The Extreme Q on the other hand gets me fully blown, really piercing head high. I have to admit with only a couple days of use I could not convert to purely vaping, something about a smoking high that I miss already, perhaps I just need to build more of a tolerance to vaping :rolleyes:

6. Fuck, that's dank! :smoking: