Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Here's a nice Cali Lemon Tree Pineapple Breeze import I've been enjoying as a daytime smoke.

IMG_0741.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Any of you guys had any of this Strawberry Crusha? It's a British creation, smells and tastes like strawberry milkshake and has these almost neon pink and purple hues. I've not seen it for a month or so this was an old batch and not one of the best ones. Interested in learning more about, I feel as though it's an indica dominant hybrid from my own personal experience, anyone else had it?

IMG_0747.JPG

3. White widow oil

Sent with iBong.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1519591253373.jpg

Sent with iBong.

5. Your oil looks a bit off mate? Maybe just the lighting from the picture

過你的夢想

6. The oil is fresh and alc is still present.

Sent with iBong.

7. Cool do you make yourself?

Some of my recent pick ups

1519758595620.jpg 1519758601733.jpg 1519758612294.jpg 1519758623241.jpg

過你的夢想

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome? Looks soooo good. Im playin with the thougt to try BHO myself. But alcohol seemed as a good start to learn about this art of producing high quality medicine for my mum. Im experimenting with 9 strains to find the best strain helping against chemo therapy sideeffects (no appetide, pukeing, etc) one strain for the day and appetite, and one strain to sleep.

Sent with iBong.

• Like Like x 1
  9. In my part of europe, it is impossible to get good oil (i dont count darknet) to reasonable prices. :S doing it yourself and you know whats in. :) BHO is only a option for me, when I can get the butane back for reuse.

Sent with iBong.

10. 1519804339073.jpg
    White russian oil

Sent with iBong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

This is the stuff I got from a chap on Wickr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Is that oil? or e-liquid?

• Like Like x 1
  13. You can't ask that here man it's against the rules on another note tomoro I'm picking up some critical lemon hash

14. Im not asking to buy any.. Surley I can ask if people can obtain good weed? Doesn’t mean I’m asking to buy or get me any. Just noting that getting any quality weed in London is near impossible

15. I'm not even from london and can get good weed from London lol. That's my bad I thought you were asking for a hook up

16. It isn't hard to get good weed here in the UK lol

• Like Like x 1