Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. #21101 freenerd, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Man your weed looks really nice. Nice and clean. You can tell its well flushed and doesn't have any bullshit chemicals to make it look like it has more crystals, smell nicer and to increase bag appeal. Finding it so hard to find good stuff.

Is that hydro or soil grown? Can I ask how long you flushed for?

• Like Like x 2
  2. IMG_0782.JPG
    Some lovely dark purple sativa I got, vey very clean and high quality. Too bad its all gone. I hope I am getting some nice organic diesel tomorrow but most like its going to be after the new year. In the meantime stuck with some shitty weed. You know how some weed is just fuzzy? Like full of silica from badly flushed or like some chemical like bryx or brix+ that is used to make it look shiny with those horrible sandy fake kief covering it. Just some some commercial weed.

Gonna have to grow myself. Only solution.

3. Soil grown mate. Flushed for 2 weeks.

過你的夢想

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Broke my oil rig the other day thinking of a new peice.

Anyone any recommendations for dabbing on the go? Nice glass piece or even a pen if you can recommend a good one

過你的夢想

• Like Like x 1
  5. #21107 Big Mj, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    U

6. [​IMG]

Or this

過你的夢想

7. [​IMG]

過你的夢想

8. How do you flush in soil ?

9. All these pics make me jealous. If only was all in Lincolnshire

10. Picked up 12.9gs of hash yesterday:smoking:

IMG_20180115_180423.jpg

IMG_20180115_175539.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. 1516205751094.jpg 1516205753080.jpg 1516205755158.jpg 1516205759392.jpg

Anyone any ideas on why i can't get this to hit properly

過你的夢想

• Like Like x 1
  12. A few nugs of some Sherbmoney I picked up.

IMG_0663.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. Has anyone used Mellow Cannibis Dispensary ? Was down a rabbit hole looking up oils and it’s use on cancer victims and came across that website. Seems to have many strains available.

However, openly advertising on the normal web, U.K. based from what I’ve seen, sheer amount of strains..... dodgy right?

14. :rolleyes:

That is a California dispensary and it would be illegal to ship.
    General rule of thumb - there are many scam sites on-line. I would not waste any money there.

:smoke:

15. Oh really?
    I saw Bradford at the top of the page and assumed it was U.K.

I guess the hunt for decent strains continues. I’m getting a tad fed up of lemon cheese lemon cheese lemon lemon!

Lord knows i can only go dam so many times lol.

16. *hint* :Love-Plant: *hint*

• Like Like x 1
  17. I get your hint. I’ve looked into it. A bit confused by the lighting required but got my head round it I think. I’m just too shook to pull the trigger.

I’ve a lot to lose! Hence why I only by small amounts at a time. Much to the annoyance of my dealer I’d imagine.

18. Your dealer loves you buying small amounts, it's their bread and butter. Plenty of people here to help if you ever have any questions regarding lighting or anything else. Doesn't even have to be expensive but obviously I don't know your specific situation.