Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. True

HTID

• Like Like x 2
  2. finally got my hands on on some chino (cheese x white rhino). Havent had this strain in 3 years! smells so good and its a good change to all the sativa ive been smoking. forgot to take pics lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. None left them mate

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. i couldn't help myself its such a good smoke! smoked the q on the day lol, gonna grab more before its all gone

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any one got funny YouTube videos to recommend like the pigeon prank call

Or the road rage one against a pigeon lol

Can't think what too search for, sitting in the car with the chick smoking a few

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Rucka rucka ali,
    Own age pranks,
    Fail army,
    Stupid people do stupid things,
    TGFbro,
    Where's my challenge,
    And one of personal favourites, Tourette's karaoke, seems Ravin at first but read a little about the guy and it's a compelling story then you realise it's ok to laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Ye man he's pretty good, the animations kill it for me, also you got to love that buk lau, fuck you bic boy, fuk you mudda

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

Always been shit at pics im too eager to smoke this as im rly ill was a baller before i demolished the nug

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Got an ounce of super silver haze the other day, Imported straight from dam. Waiting on some amnesia, Would like to hear your opinions on this silver.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks better than any of the SSH I've ever seen in the United States. That bud looks killer.

11. Smoking on a joint of that silver now, would love to see some other uk stoners stashes :) Will post pic of the amnesia when i get it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Beautiful looking nugs.

HTID

• Like Like x 2

13. Some legal buds from Washington State for you brits to gawk at. It's a pretty decent strain named Cloud 9, pure Indica. Grown from a farm that calls them selves black dog, who takes pride in being organic.

14. That's some beautiful looking bud.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got some amnesia today :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just picked up 3 grams of hash and rolled a joint. Smokes well and now I'm about smoke some gravity bongs [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2